Dogecoin..

Tesla suspended to use of Bitcoin for payment their vehicle, this impact to Bitcoin price, and also Tesla stock falls too, but although wealthy value Elon musk decline, but still as a rich man with increasing wealth compared the previous year

Tesla has suspended to use of Bitcoin as payment for their company, the reason is the mining ecosystem in Bitcoin not good for the environment because they need high-cost electricity, and most use coal, it can leave a bad carbon footprint for the environment, from fan voting to agreeing that Tesla uses Dogecoin for payments, but it hasn't been confirmed whether Tesla will use Dogecoin for vehicle purchases from their company.

Ive read that too that Musk is thinking of accepting Doge, it seems like manipulation to me there is no way Musk did not know about the environmental impact of BTC before investing. This is a very intelligent businessman. His comments are so powerful though!

What is the purpose of taking Dogecoin to the Moon? Is Musk going to trade with aliens?:rolleyes:
It looks like he bought some Doges a while ago, now is pushing its price up, and will sell everything when it reaches the maximum. After he sells his Doges, its price will fall

Tesla has suspended to use of Bitcoin as payment for their company, the reason is the mining ecosystem in Bitcoin not good for the environment because they need high-cost electricity, and most use coal, it can leave a bad carbon footprint for the environmen
Printing money causes damage to forests, perhaps Tesla should give the cars for free or in exchange to food... Or it is another way to influence the price of bitcoin and make it go down and promote dogecoin

Only Musk know what is he up to. You know what will he come up with. Any one knows about the DIAMOND tweet he did today?

What is the purpose of taking Dogecoin to the Moon? Is Musk going to trade with aliens?:rolleyes:
It looks like he bought some Doges a while ago, now is pushing its price up, and will sell everything when it reaches the maximum. After he sells his Doges, its price will fall
I think he is a smart investor, trying to push price move up, but I hear if after buying Bitcoin, but what happen the price decline, this the cause his wealthy drops in million-dollar

Back