Early Investing Advice

The only worthy investment would be into lamm. I don't see any other options. It's perfect for newbies and those who only started making money online.

So, how is your progress?
My progress when still as novice trader, first time open trades my heart beat faster, fear to losing money and if look floating loss adrenalin speed making anxiety if losing more, but because fear losing money then making mistake let order opened while the trend against my order, but now not anymore felt afraid although facing floating loss its general and just learn from mistake to make sharp trading skill analysis

Try to keep your emotions distanced from your trading using money management plan. Thus you won't be able to yield to your emotions because your trading losses won't come unexpected for you.

Try to keep your emotions distanced from your trading using money management plan. Thus you won't be able to yield to your emotions because your trading losses won't come unexpected for you.
I agree with this. Once you place an order all the emotions shouldn't affect your trading any more

Hope you are doing well now. This is for new traders who have the same question. Make yourself skilled. You need to be skilled enough to make everything right. Increase the skills by studying and practicing. It needs time. You have to be patient. A doctor needs 5 years to complete his MBBS then internship and other associate degree. In forex within 3 months we start to feel I have learned everything. Now I now can be rich overnight. But it's not.

Here is a couple tips for new traders:
1. Portray your objectives and pick a good trading style
2. Pick a broker who offers a honest to goodness trading platform
3. Concentrate on your trades and understand how to love little debacles

I agree with Pharaoh's post. You have to invest in your education and own-realisation. Try to find out some habits and maybe you'll understand that forex is your way to success :)

New investors are advised to enter the market with the proper home work and sheer practice. Gain as much knowledge as you can and learn as quick as possible. You are also advised to stay calm and patient as well. These habits will help you to generate huge profits.

Though it was a thread from year 2013, I am sharing my views on various investment activities so that naïve traders can get some advice. I hope that my answer will help the beginners of this forum. traders are not comparable in their trading requirements. By keeping this in mind, in the present time, a wide variety of financial markets have been introduced. Even today traders can trade on the virtual platforms when they are thinking to trade from home or outside of the home.

Nevertheless, for those people who want security can go for various stock exchanges. And those people who want liquidity can trade in the forex market. A trader who requires more freedom to enjoy comfortable work schedule can work in the forex market.

Yes forex is most liquid market, and for newbie before start trading on real account will better to spent time practice on demo account until they finding suitable system trading, keep in minds if before finding profitable strategy or technique trading don`t start on real account, because only will fail, indeed forex is very promising but also as risky business, without experience and cautious to investing money, it could losing huge money in spot forex market

Back