1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eightcap have not paid our IB commissions now for 3 months

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by QuantumFX.co.uk, Dec 18, 2018.

1. mad071071071

mad071071071 Recruit

what about trade withdraw by eightcap did the client receive , i want to know if eightcap scam broker

2. QuantumFX.co.uk

QuantumFX.co.uk Recruit

The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Dec 27, 2018 at 1:46 PM

3. QuantumFX.co.uk

QuantumFX.co.uk Recruit

on the 23 october they blew out the spreads over 300 pips wiping over 1.2 million off my clients then since have deleted it see below

Attached Files:

4. QuantumFX.co.uk

QuantumFX.co.uk Recruit

real price now showing on eightcaps

Attached Files:

5. QuantumFX.co.uk

QuantumFX.co.uk Recruit

6. QuantumFX.co.uk

QuantumFX.co.uk Recruit

The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Dec 27, 2018 at 2:25 PM

7. EightCap

EightCap EightCap Representative

Hello Tim,

Quantum FX was an IB of a corporate authorised representative of Eightcap Pty Ltd. That company, MerchantFX had been paying rebates to them for the last 18 months. All Eightcap would do would process the wire transfer on their behalf. MerchantFX has not given any money to Eightcap to process these payments. Eightcap does not have an IB relationship or any legal contract with a with Quantum FX. In November the CAR deal with MerchantFX was cancelled by Eightcap for reasons that cannot be legally disclosed on this forum. If you are after rebates please contact go to their website - https://merchantfx.com.au/ or contact Gleneagles Securities who is their current licensee

Regards
    EightCap

8. QuantumFX.co.uk

QuantumFX.co.uk Recruit

Eightcap please dont waste my time i have an Ib agreement with you eightcap see attached! i have many different websites QuantumFX is one of them and you know this.

My account is with eightcap not merchantfx withdrawals are done by you eightcap from my rebate account with eightcap also see attached proof

I introduced my clients to eightcap due to our agreement which has not been cancelled it has just vanished
    i have no communication from you cancelling the IB agreement and why would you i brought you millions in deposits and you stole my clients.The mt4 manager from eightcap vanished with all my clients data i have screen shots already attached to prove this above.

I can send you all their account numbers? or would you like me to bring all my clients to forex peace army to prove this!

JUST PAY US you have my bank details and have made rebate payments to my account before also see proof below.

9. QuantumFX.co.uk

QuantumFX.co.uk Recruit

Proof

Attached Files:

10. QuantumFX.co.uk

QuantumFX.co.uk Recruit

EIghtcap does not respond once again!