Email of the Month - July 2009

All true guys. Where there may be money to be made there will be twice as many scammers to take advantage of the lazy. The sad thing is these guys have taken enough people to keep them going. Anybody want to claim 5,000,000.00 from a Nigerian Lottery? Joke hahahaha. If you believe that I have some beach front property in Arizona to seel ya. LOL

Good one FPA.

re- e mail of the month

from the word go, it appears those guys are just scammers who dont even know the game. FPA keep up the good job.

just sounds like confusion to me. they used to offer MT4 with indices and commodities, alot like ODL or FXPro, but they don't anymore. So he is talking to a sales man, who is probably earning a commission to sell, he is trying to make something out of the lead. I don't see how this post is of particular interest or requires the attention of the monthly FPA newsletter. I guess it was a slow month.

Some months are better than others. Personally, I thought BlueMental's emails with CHARLES were pretty funny.

Of course, you could always submit some useful question or amusing emails yourself instead of always complaining.
:p

Wow...

I've been trading in Financials for approx. 15 years, and it doesn't seize to amaze me what people will come up with...
BlueFish //

Back