EURGBP Short

EURGBP looks bullish to me. The pair may head towards the North and test the last swing high. If that gets broken, the buyers may push the pair towards the North further.

EURGBP looks bullish to me. The pair may head towards the North and test the last swing high. If that gets broken, the buyers may push the pair towards the North further.
It seems GBP weakness more than anything at the moment. The economy is taking a battering amidst political instability with Johnson

Good morning all, happy to report today that our patience has paid off on our EURGBP trade. The runner that was left open has now hit TP3 zone. It did take a little longer to come to fruition, but the trend was always being respected so that's why we left the remainder of the trade open. If you managed to hold the entire original position then congratulations. Currently we are 400+ pips in profit! As you can see I have now moved up the SL on the position to the last swing low on this current trend. Let's see how far we can take it!! If you want to take all profits then that is also fine, enjoy the pips. Will update again next week upon more movement. GLIYF
View attachment 77596
Nicely done ✅

The pair may get choppy for a while. The H4 chart shows that the level of 0.86400 may produce a Double Top in the H4 chart. A breakout at the Double Top's neckline may drive the price towards the South.

I’ve been getting a few buys on this pair recently, still looks like it’s continuing up to me so I may get some more buys on.

Good morning all, if you have been following my setups I have closed my runner on EURGBP . Swaps were building up so thought it was time to take the profits. now onto the next setup. we have seen some bearish action over the past few daily candles. So this setup for the next trade looks to be good, a little more downwards movement price could give us a multiple confluence trade at the demand zone below along with the moving average. This trade setup might be the catalyst to break above the supply zone above where price has previously failed. Keep watch over the next few days to see if price gets to the demand zone . Wait for support for entry. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

The marked support zone may play a vital role. If the level holds the price, it may push the price towards the North. Thanks for sharing the chart.

Good idea but the resignation of a PM is the sort of news that flies in the face of these ideas sometimes. I can see GBP going on a run on the back of this news.

Back