EURGBP Short

It's coming down to test that upper TL of the channel. Will wait for a reaction before going long. I get the feeling it will break down through it

The pair produced consecutive four bearish candles in the daily chart. Yesterday's candle came out as a bullish corrective candle. It means the sellers may wait for the chart to produce a bearish reversal candle to go short in the pair.

Hey everyone, markets are open again. I have a few trades open currently. Take a watch on my YouTube channel to see the setup's. Please subscribe if you haven't already would certainly appreciate it. Have a good week

I am seeing bullish divergence on the RSI and a break to the upside of the descending channel. Time for longs

Hey everyone, markets are open again. I have a few trades open currently. Take a watch on my YouTube channel to see the setup's. Please subscribe if you haven't already would certainly appreciate it. Have a good week

Love your analysis mate and all the effort you make

The pair has been traded within a triangle. The price had its second rejection at the horizontal resistance. Thus, a bearish breakout at the up trending trendline's support may be considered as a neckline breakout of the Double Top.

Attachments

• eurgbp.png
    eurgbp.png
    53 KB · Views: 4
Back