EURGBP Short

The level of 0.86500 may hold the price as a level of support. The price had a bounce again last week. However, it did not produce any bullish momentum. The price may come back to the level again and find its next direction from there.

The pair made a very significant bearish move and made a bearish breakout at 0.86500. The pair may make some strong bearish move. I am going to eye to go short in the pair.

The pair made a very significant bearish move and made a bearish breakout at 0.86500. The pair may make some strong bearish move. I am going to eye to go short in the pair.

I was thinking the same. Ill be watching closely for an entry on a LTF

The pair may end up producing a Double Bottom around 0.86000. If the price makes a breakout at the neckline, it may get bullish. A bearish breakout at the support may drive the price towards the South.

The pair looks good to go long now. It made a breakout at the neckline of that Double Bottom. I am going to keep an eye in the pair to find long opportunity.
eurpa.png

Looks to be ranging to me. Such a strong area of orders right now. Very hard to trade with a strategy like mine

The level of 0.86600 seems to hold the price as a level of support. The bull may come and push the price towards the North.

The pair made a good bearish move in the H4 chart. It made a significant bearish breakout at the level of 0.86500. The pair is traded below the level. The sellers may keep their eyes in the pair to go short.

I'm expecting EURGBP to continue downwards for a few more months - with slight pullbacks. It's looking very bearish.

The pair closed its trading week below 0.86000. The H4 chart shows that the level has been very significant. Thus, the sellers may keep their eyes in the pair to go short next week.

Back