EURGBP Short

The pair has been very bullish in the H4 chart. The pair seems to be having consolidation. A bullish reversal candle closing above consolidation resistance may push the price towards the North.

The price had a bounce at 0.86000 level. Traders are to keep their eyes in the pair to see what the price does around this level. A bearish breakout may drive the price towards the South. Another bounce may push the price towards the North further.

The price had a bounce at 0.86000 level. Traders are to keep their eyes in the pair to see what the price does around this level. A bearish breakout may drive the price towards the South. Another bounce may push the price towards the North further.
Its a very big psychological level and i can see some orders stacked at it. Wonder how much of a bounce will occur

The pair seems to have found its support at 0.85700. It made a good bullish move. As of writing, the pair is traded around the last swing high. Another bullish breakout may push the price towards the North further.

The pair seems bearish to me. The level of 0.86800 has been working as a level of resistance. The sellers may look for short opportunities in the H4 chart.

The pair made a bullish move. It is traded around the level of 0.87200. A bearish reversal pattern may drive the price towards the South. A bullish breakout should push it towards the North.

This week's video is out. Head over and give it a watch. Looks to be a vital week across the board for either continuations or some reversals. Let me know what you think.

Back