Everything goes wrong

Winners and losers are randomly distributed, you cannot guarantee a setup to produce profit with 100% surety. This is the reason when you see a good setup and use high lot, upon losing that trade, you go way back on back foot. Don't let this happen to yourself if you want long term progress in trading.

Yes, that's right. You can't win every transaction but it's possible to realize consistent profit if you can manage profit and loss so the profit can recover loss. That's why traders need to prepare good money management and risk management, it will be important thing to prevent big loss which can help traders to limit the loss when there is mistake in analysis.

Take a break every now and then. This would help clear your mind.

Once the right market analysis is made, there is actually no need to be glued to the monitor and thus taking breaks may be certainly helpful for one to concentrate more which contributes towards better performance.

If everything goes wrong, then you should stop trading in your real account. Go back to demo trading, select a good strategy, then start over again. Make a trading plan, follow it and check for the results after 3 to 4 months.

If nearly every trade you make goes wrong, it's possibly a sign that you should consider changing your trading methodology. In addition to what people also suggested in this post you may also want to consider to approach the markets differently; go to higher time frames, scrap your trading plan and build a new one. Speaking from experience, my trading improved when I completely changed the way I approach the markets.

some thing is wrong with trading plan when we find difficulty in making profit . I practice on one method for a month not find results want some changes in my trading psychology , targets and strategy . I feel always something goes wrong but new thinking help me to find new way of trading.

If everything goes wrong, then you should stop trading in your real account. Go back to demo trading, select a good strategy, then start over again. Make a trading plan, follow it and check for the results after 3 to 4 months.

Yes, you're right. The indication of that (every goes wrong) is unable to gain consistent profit anymore for several weeks. It will be better if you could know it for several days only. There is no better way to fix the problem when it happened except with trying back into demo account to make sure if you could find out better trading plan with better result.

Yes, you're right. The indication of that (every goes wrong) is unable to gain consistent profit anymore for several weeks. It will be better if you could know it for several days only. There is no better way to fix the problem when it happened except with trying back into demo account to make sure if you could find out better trading plan with better result.

If we are actually following a good trading plan then we can know how much progress we have done so far in our trading.

The income that we will derive from our trades will only tell us how much better we are as a Forex trader :(

If we are actually following a good trading plan then we can know how much progress we have done so far in our trading.

The income that we will derive from our trades will only tell us how much better we are as a Forex trader :(

At present i can say that with my trades i am getting a constant source of income. What that means is that on an average i can get around 200$ per month from Forex markets :D

At present i can say that with my trades i am getting a constant source of income. What that means is that on an average i can get around 200$ per month from Forex markets :D

200$ on average is a good income, how much is your capital and what style you trade on ?

Back