Everything goes wrong

We are responsible for loss not our broker .They give you risk warning .It is up to a trader how much risk he is dealing. When your analysis is weak you will see every thing is wrong with trading you want to buy market turns towards sell positions. Just do some more effort to know market and manage risk well to get rid of loss.

I love to see people that realize their own mistakes instead of blaming those broker. Indeed there are some brokers that trying to scam money, but I never believe a broker that chase somebody stop losses. If you have good strategy with entry and stop losses, maybe a broker can bluff for 2 - 3 pips, but not a spike with 20-30 pips.

Just be aware that there are some very bad brokers out there. A few pips slippage in a fast market is normal. Big slippage around big news releases is common. 10+ pips slippage on a major pair during average market activity is highly suspicious. If it keeps happening, it may be time to change your broker.

If there is something wrong with your trading strategy then you could learn from your mistake so it's no need to worry when there is something wrong with your strategy. As long you had good money management and risk management then you don't need to be worry about it. The risk has been limited and you can learn from your experience, including bad experience in trading.

Or if your strategy doesn't work, try reversing your signals for a while - if you get a buy signal you sell, and vice versa.

Or if your strategy doesn't work, try reversing your signals for a while - if you get a buy signal you sell, and vice versa.

Its easy to say than to act. You feel very confused while doing this. Only those with no trade system can follow this strategy, those who randomly buy/sell can reverse their activity to get different results.

Its easy to say than to act. You feel very confused while doing this. Only those with no trade system can follow this strategy, those who randomly buy/sell can reverse their activity to get different results.
Well, if your strategy gives you only losses, you can try this. :)

I think it is not solution for the problem, it will become problem again because signal is not always right and it is not always wrong too. If you tried to reverse it so what is the point of your analysis then? It is same with you made analysis and then you do the opposite of your analysis. I don't think if it can become solution for making good trading plan.

I think it is not solution for the problem, it will become problem again because signal is not always right and it is not always wrong too. If you tried to reverse it so what is the point of your analysis then? It is same with you made analysis and then you do the opposite of your analysis. I don't think if it can become solution for making good trading plan.
Then you can learn with a good analysis. Next live exploited to gain maximum profit. Make no mistake unnecessary.

If it works and you're making money, how is it not a solution to the problem?

Indicators are terrible at predicting trend reversals, which is what most of the popular ones do.

Choose one of the following styles

Move with the flow -> breakout/momentum trading
Move against the flow -> contrarian trading

Indicators are contrarian signal generators.

One can only be "fair" at detecting price reversals over the course of their trading careers.

One way to trade contrarian is when the indicator generates a buy for example, dont buy, let it fail - buy on indicator failures not successes.

Back