1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fake or not

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by Frankphuket, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Frankphuket

Frankphuket Recruit

I meet a lady by internet and she want be my girlfriend and she talk o lot about buisines with trading Gold. Now she want teach me and she want i open account at dfi-fx.com but i think if i sent money to this company and maby i loose my money. I Think the Lady and the company are not real. Know some one the webside? Thanks for help.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

One advice, run as far as you can from her :)

3. fxoday

fxoday Private, 1st Class

If you are young guys, I think she only wants to trap you on their network, using her beautiful face to attract you to become her boyfriend

I think better you stay away as far possible because if you already enter in her desired, hence you will spend money at-risk business, trading gold also as high-risk instrument, rather than you in doubt better stay away from her

FxMaster likes this.
  4. Frankphuket

Frankphuket Recruit

But i want be sure that she lie and all is a fake. Nobody has a idea how i can check or read about dfi-fx.com?

5. Frankphuket

Frankphuket Recruit

Screenshot_20190911-091359_WhatsApp.

6. Frankphuket

Frankphuket Recruit

She sent me every time like this and show its easy to make money.

7. Madalyn

Madalyn Private, 1st Class

I don't think she wants to be your girlfriend...…...

8. Olieng38

Olieng38 Corporal

If all that is true or at least half true you really need to remove her from your contacts anyway. I do not understand the whole idea behind that entirely and all what does it mean here clearly anyway. I do not get what it really takes something else.

9. fxoday

fxoday Private, 1st Class

All decision depending with yours, but although she giving attract of proof, but I don't know whether this proof is true
    many sellers giving proof to a convincing client

10. Managedacchunter

Just like what everyone is saying, i would stay clear with If you are looking for proof about the account, i would suggest you ask her to provide you an access to her ' investor login'. This is read only access that you can log in to her account to verify the legitimacy of her trades. If she have a problem with that , you can get her to change the password again after you're done.

2. See if you provide you my mfxbook link

By the way that link is not working, a screen shoot doesn't mean anything. You can easily filter the dates that can be a profitable trades.

Can you be specific on how you met her? Did she approach you?

: romance scam