Fake or not

I meet a lady by internet and she want be my girlfriend and she talk o lot about buisines with trading Gold. Now she want teach me and she want i open account at dfi-fx.com but i think if i sent money to this company and maby i loose my money. I Think the Lady and the company are not real. Know some one the webside? Thanks for help.
avoid her

Relax. I am not sure if even completely new trader can buy stories like this. This is really old way to trick people, so I think that this guy will not show on forum again

Not just attract by success s stories, find out what actually forex trading is, It is not a fantasizing world as people think here money will come daily and unlimited. You can earn but with experience and spend time in trading. Search what company is good specially this forum provide you best reviews to select the broker of your needs. Never faith on others until you do not try the things by yourself.

Consulates, the same thing happened to me. In the same period. The thing that worries me that to record me on the site, I left a lot of my data, tax code, etc. I tried to cancel my account many times,But I couldn't find a way.. Are my data in danger second your opinion ? I have also noticed that the site is no longer available today. They've shut him down? thanks a lot for the help.

This is the site trader.dfi-fx.com

Consulates, the same thing happened to me. In the same period. The thing that worries me that to record me on the site, I left a lot of my data, tax code, etc. I tried to cancel my account many times,But I couldn't find a way.. Are my data in danger second your opinion ? I have also noticed that the site is no longer available today. They've shut him down? thanks a lot for the help.

This is the site trader.dfi-fx.com

I'm afraid to report you bad news, but your private data must have been sold and resold right now to third parties. Change and or modify it ASAP. Otherwise you can find your bank account/credit card/emails compromised.

I'm afraid to report you bad news, but your private data must have been sold and resold right now to third parties. Change and or modify it ASAP. Otherwise you can find your bank account/credit card/emails compromised.

Unfortunately, don't safe from this anywhere.

As everyone is advising you stay away from her a question is popping up in my mind :
How much you are interested in her and trade as well ? ;)

I can't believe you would fall for that and furthermore I think everything about this thread maybe fake lol

Back