• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Fapturbo Support line

I am so confused! How is everyone up and running and I can not get the thing to work?
I have been attempting to contact the "Support" line for weeks. I have sent 28 e-mails to which the support team has replied to only 7. When the support team replies they instruct me to do what I have already done (and they know it because I have sent detailed outlines of what I had done and when I got stuck). They do not address my current issues and ignore most of my e-mails. Furthermore, I have called several HUNDRED times (literally and I have the call logs to prove it) into the "Support Line" with no answer and a full voice-mail. I have called both support lines they list in the members area (708.279.7241 and 619.202.4138) as well as a few of the companies they are "partnered" with. No one can help!

So; this is what I have done and what I have planned:

I have spoken with someone over at ForexMeta(312.384.4773) as well as Forex Autopilot(323.617.5016) and they have informed me that they have been inundated with complaints about this product and that "there have been a lot of problems with it (Fapturbo)".

Can anyone help me with either Fapturbo or another number to call to get support? I am starting to think it was all a scam.

The FPA doesn't permit strongly positive rratings based on demo or backtesting. This is because this sort of testing often produces better results than live testing.

The FPA does permit negative ratings based on demo testing, since only a crazy person would risk money on a product that loses money in demo testing.

Since FapTurbo was brand new, one of my favorite reviewers complained that this policy put the new product at a considerable disadvantage. Because of this, reviews were permitted, but all ratings were changed to "no rating" to give this product more of a chance to be tested before being rated.

The ratings embargo ended today. Reviews for FapTurbo may now include ratings. Please remember that 4 and 5 star ratings should be supported by LIVE testing, not just demo testing. If you are testing the product on demo and live accounts, you may use demo testing as additional support for a positive rating based on live testing.

The user inputs is divided into the two sections. Stops and targets etc are in the second section Fap Turbo EUR/USD M1, not the Scalper section.

I am still on a Forex Meta demo from the premier of the Auto Cash Robot. But I plan to open accounts at FXDD as soon as possible, and fund them by the end of year. I need to get the Steinitz on an account of its own. The two are trading side by side on one demo right now.

The Steinitz will remain on demo until I can prove it a bit better. I have lots of ideas for that one. Its got great potential, but is extremely complicated. Most of the people who complain havent taken the time to learn all the parameters, and certainly arent managing the drawdowns. They want the program to do everything while they have fun.

Turbo Scalper seems to manage its own positions pretty well. I'm still waiting to see the big drawdown.

The FAPS EA is also doing well. It had a very slow start to this week. The EURUSD was very flat for three days. Finally it broke out and FAPS closed three trades at 140 pips each. All the open trades appear to be within range.

got to go

I'll check in this weekend

Ken

Dear Ken and all,

my first post here. Nice to be able to join this community.

I have recently purchased FAP turbo, and just wanted to try it out virtually. However, I am still choosing the right broker. some of our senior here mentioned about FXDD and IBFX, but I checked that FXDD, they are not a NFA member and IBFX has previously being fined by NFA for misconduct. Will it be any problem with that? cause I used to trade with AVAFX and the withdrawal take 2 months to arrive, and I dont want that chaos to be repeated as it drained my energy a lot.

Please kindly advise.

Appreciate any comment.

Cheers,
Dave.

Alex Umbra,

If you have MetaTrader up and running you can manualy install FAP Turbo.

The .ex4 file goes in the experts folder:

FAPTURBO16.ex4

C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts
C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - ForexMeta\experts

Depending on what broker you use and which version you have downloaded.

The .dll file goes in the experts/libraries folder:

fapturbo.DLL

C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\libraries

The instalation videos already show this.

If this still doesnt work, make sure the MetaTrader platform is operable, and that FAPTURBO is installed in the experts folder. The Navigator icon/experts folder.

If this still doesnt work say so. It cant be that difficult to solve.

Dave, no useful comments. I've heard this before, but have nothing more to go on. I'm opening a live account with FXDD this week for this robot. I'll have more to post on that soon. AS far as taking money out, that may be a while!!

Guys, I have very good live experience with FxPro(regulated with European authorities,your money is safe)and accept US residents.They spreads are low.
FXDD,IBFX,Forex Meta not a best choose for FapTurbo due to they high Spreads,and the robot is not perform the best.
Also FxPro welcome FapTurbo costumers(just read on FapTurbo forum)
I hope this help choose the better broker for FapTurbo.

Zsolt

Can anyone from Nigeria Who has bought FAPTURBO EA pls help!

Can anyone from Nigeria who have bought this fapturbo EA help me on how to successfully order for it.As i have tried all to no avail. I have been trying my websurfer card (a mastercard brand from zenith bank nigeria plc) i keep getting "UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER AT THIS TIME (0)" This has been the consistent reply i get from clickbank the payment merchant to fap turbo.I will be very grateful if some one can help on this as i am really confused and dont know where to go and what to do to get it

thanks.:confused:

IT is good to test all the brokers but you must stick to any one broker whom you feel is a good one.

Back