• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I can help you

Can anyone from Nigeria who have bought this fapturbo EA help me on how to successfully order for it.As i have tried all to no avail. I have been trying my websurfer card (a mastercard brand from zenith bank nigeria plc) i keep getting "UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER AT THIS TIME (0)" This has been the consistent reply i get from clickbank the payment merchant to fap turbo.I will be very grateful if some one can help on this as i am really confused and dont know where to go and what to do to get it

thanks.:confused:

Hi Azeke, I have bought Fapturbo and helped friends in Nigeria buy it too. However I didnt use my GTBank issued card because clickbank does not accept Nigerian banks issued cards (very unfortunate and discriminatory). Send me an email to thefreeadvice@gmail.com so i give you details.
Cheers,
Popoola Oluwatoyin (Freeadviser)
Harbin City
China

I can help you

Hi guys,
i am unable to purchase fap turbo,when i pay at the site i get a message saying "unable to process your order at this time".All through the christmas and new year i was not able to buy! i have now tried more than five times with this same result even this morning its the same thing.Have they stopped selling the EA? pls can anyone help with this answer?

Hi Edoking, the problem is that clickbank and paypal do not accept credit cards issued from nigerian banks. I have bought and am using Fapturbo, and have also helped friends from nigeria do same. If you wouldn't mind, I can help you.
Send me a mail to thefreeadvice@gmail.com so I give you details on what to do.
Cheers
Popoola Oluwatoyin
Harbin City
China

I just wanted to write a note to say thanks to everyone coming out in support of FAPTurbo! It really is a great EA.

I started helping FAPTurbo fairly late on in the process, but over time i have gotten to know more of the people behind it- and i can tell you that they really are dedicated to providing the best experience for its users. If they didn't then i would never have agreed to continue helping them and get more involved.

I would encourage anyone to get involved if you have any ideas about how FAPTurbo can be improved or features you would like to see. Please submit your ideas on the suggestions thread in the members forum. As you can see from the current version 44 release- the developers really do listen to what people are asking for.

On a more serious note- i would like to encourage everyone to be fully aware of the risks involved when entering a trade. It is easy to get carried away sometimes, on my own live account i had 33 winning trades in a row. Those losses do happen occasionally, and we need to be prepared for them. What counts is that overall we have a positive expectation- with FAPTurbo that is much more of a positive expectation than any other commercial EA that i have tried out!

Wishing everyone success in the coming months and years,

donnaforex
FAPTurbo Forum

Where did everybody go ?!?

Enjoyed reading everyone's experience with FAPTurbo. What is the result of all the testing? Could you please give a quick shout out for us trading newbies?

Does everybody have this contact info ?

Does everybody have this contact info for Steve at FABTurbo ?

Contact Us

You can contact us pretty much whenevery you want. The best E-mail adress to use is: stevethecatcooper ET gmail.com

Alternativeley you can reach me (Steve) via skype: Steve25m or MSN Messenger: csac8200@uibk.ac.at I have absoluteley no personal life. I live and breathe on the web 24/ 7. Hit me up whenever you feel the need to.

Last edited:
Enjoyed reading everyone's experience with FAPTurbo. What is the result of all the testing? Could you please give a quick shout out for us trading newbies?

Still a good bot, well designed and well programed, but overhyped and oversold. At this point it will barely trade on most brokerages due to the incredibly high spreads durring its trading period.

I've tried trading it off hours with very mixed results. Nothing I would want to try on a live account.

I've also tried increasing the spread limit, and this does produce trades, mostly winners, but the few losers really upset the balance. Again nothing I would attempt on a live account.

Just look at the spread on any of the 4 tradable pairs durring its trading hours. Theres really not much sense trying to trade when the spread is that much larger than the potential profits.

Perhaps in time, but for now its still idiots time with all the affiliate advertising. Its become quite obvious where all the money is in the Forex market, and its certainly not in the trading, that has potential risk involved.

FapTurbo

Well I purchased this and was excited to try it out on demo and yet it would not allow me to change the broker time and also the new key figures. I sent 15 e-mails to support. The answers I got back never addresses the two questions and still have not so I have asked for refund. Cant stand long delay answers which then turn out to be absolutely useless.

Does anyone on here have a solid recommendation please.

Thank you
Oliver Greene

FabTribal

what a BIG disappointment. Sure, I'm not the sharpest, may not even have a full deck to play with BUT when I COMPLAINED in that forum of thhiers', I got booted out. o.k. maye a cuss word or two. that is peramont to losing and losing and losing. for me? I rather eat than starve ecause of a few letters placed together to CONTROL the person writing. I kiss some utt to get back in and realllly tried this time, guess what? kept losing and losing...you get the idea. Wait, it has to be me, right? nooooobody else is losing. READ where "it's best" to have 10 grand into the account! J be C, if I had 10 grand in my forex account I WOULDN't e using some UNPROVEN robot. I would be glued to Felix and the rest of his forex family, give me a breakkkk!

Just requested a full refund and STOPPED all trading with 'this' (how's that for a cuss word?) thing.

Take your hundred some ucks and BUY learning material about the foreign exchange market. Learn, learn, learn.
Sincerely,
FxTender:err:

Back