• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
broker is critical

Just a quick suggestion, it would be useful to always mention which broker you are using when talking about results (obtained by the EA) I've come to conclusion (based on various forums)that the Broker in question is CRITICAL for good results.
I can't understand how people are using FM (ForexMeta) or FXDD for example with those terrible spreads and pretending to profit. . I can't understand why the FAPT creators would recommend FXDD as their broker of choice for their customers. . . .I bet they don't use it themselves

Just a quick suggestion, it would be useful to always mention which broker you are using when talking about results (obtained by the EA) I've come to conclusion (based on various forums)that the Broker in question is CRITICAL for good results.
I can't understand how people are using FM (ForexMeta) or FXDD for example with those terrible spreads and pretending to profit. . I can't understand why the FAPT creators would recommend FXDD as their broker of choice for their customers. . . .I bet they don't use it themselves

You already know the answer to that. They dont. They recomend ForexMeta because of affiliate arangments, and the fact that ForexMeta offers to preinstall these robots so new trades dont have to do it themselves.

They were originaly running in Alpari in Nov, but Alpari had spread problems earlier than the rest, now that Alpari's spreads have come back down they seem to be one of the best again. Alpari is great because they willingly offer micro accounts with great spreads, many other brokers you have to ask about micros and the spreads arent always the same. If you are willing to put up a lot of capital and trade larger lot sizes than an ECN broker might be better, but check them out carefully, I've heard complaints about the one FAP-T is currently recomending.

Ken,

What broker are you using with FAP Turbo? I am using FXDD.

I've had the same results as you for the most part. It is running on default settings with set lot sizes (no MM).

The scalper has done really well (although it hasn't been trading as often as yours has). I have had two big losses with the scalper of around 60 pips, but the other one or two losses have been really small. That could have been due to a larger spread.

Also, I agree that the long term strategy should probably be tested with smaller profit targets.

John

try pronetfx ( PronetFX ), they allow any style of trading since they dont have a dealing desk. Have been running fapturbo on their demo and decided to go live soon after. It works very well and am up nicely on the live account.

try pronetfx ( PronetFX ), they allow any style of trading since they dont have a dealing desk. Have been running fapturbo on their demo and decided to go live soon after. It works very well and am up nicely on the live account.

I dont know anything about ProNetFx, never even heard of them. I have this on FXDD, Tradeview, and Alpari. Of these I would recomend Alpari. Alpari's spreads are good, and they willingly offer micro accounts.

interbankfx

Hi

Am new here, seen some useful posts, thanks contributors...

Does anyone have any experience trading fapturbo on interbankfx MT4 live....

thnks

sam

FAP Turbo $410 Loss

Purchased Wednesday. Setup Thursday with default on eurgbp 15. It entered trade at 23:08 GMT on a SELL of .25 lots. Had a LOSS of $410.79. This trade does not show in FPA account review. Any ideas what we wrong on my end?

FAP Turbo $410 Loss

Purchased Wednesday. Setup Thursday with default on eurgbp 15. It entered trade at 23:08 GMT on a SELL of .25 lots. Had a LOSS of $410.79. This trade does not show in FPA account review. Any ideas what we wrong on my end?

EA's lose money in pips, not dollars. Dollars only relate to you, your account size, and your risk level. Pips are the standard of reference in the Forex market.

Everyone had this same loss Thur. The market jumped the bell and broke out of its trading range early. An unfortunate situation, but always a posibility. I managed to cut my losses a little earlier than the full stop out, but still a heavy loss on this bot. The second or third this month for the eurgbp, depending on who's accounts your looking at. This pair historicaly has a good reliability, but it also has the widest stop loss setting. So, when it takes a loss it can really do damage.

This loss was almost unavoidable. Even cuting out the last hour of trading didnt prevent it. FAP-T's web site should be showing it, as should FPA's.

What default setting is 15? The default on the risk level is 5. If you wish to figure out what the real risk is you will need to calculate this setting against the full stop loss.

Last edited:
You already know the answer to that. They dont. They recomend ForexMeta because of affiliate arangments, and the fact that ForexMeta offers to preinstall these robots so new trades dont have to do it themselves.

They were originaly running in Alpari in Nov, but Alpari had spread problems earlier than the rest, now that Alpari's spreads have come back down they seem to be one of the best again. Alpari is great because they willingly offer micro accounts with great spreads, many other brokers you have to ask about micros and the spreads arent always the same. If you are willing to put up a lot of capital and trade larger lot sizes than an ECN broker might be better, but check them out carefully, I've heard complaints about the one FAP-T is currently recomending.

Fapturbo does use forexmeta, just see their sales website click on the $500 live account and scroll up, there the name is stated.. Note that it is at a loss right now of -$121 after a few $330 stop losses on eurgbp this week alone... EurGBP is not so good at the moment, many losses on that one this month.

I also signed up for a live account with ForexMeta, but after a month strugling I have applied for a complete withdrawl of my funds and requested to close my account.. Spreads are killing with them, but I think that when Fapturbo started they were allright, but raised signifficantly begin of this year. Right now they do not endorse ForexMeta anymore but another one (FXCBS? not sure)

Same story with the VPS provider, ForexHoster, after bad experience reports from many, many FAP users they have removed that one from their site as well.

I will start all over with tadawul FX(probably), the fixed low spreads and a nice IB that introduced them to me and sends out Fapturbo specific trading advise, made me decide to go with them, they seem to be honest and reliable, funding and withdrawing money with them doesnt seem to be a problem.

I was allso looking into Alpari UK and Activtrades, but there is a long thread in the Fapturbo forum that Alpari is starting to have problems with ques at the server because of all these thousands of FAPturbo members they have, execute trades all at the same time, makes the server go UMPF!! Activetrades works ok most of the time, but has variable spreads that jumps the minimum of 5 pips quite often, and therefore misses trades, another thing is the minimum lot size is 0.1 with their scalper account... with a $500 start balance that is a little too much risk for me.

Ok that were my 2 pips :)

I cant imagine anybody actually using ForexMeta for any length of time. I opened a demo there with my first EA and switched to FXDD shortly after. ForexMeta is a subsidary of FXDD and all their spreads are 1 pip wider. As it is I dont trade FAP-T on my FXDD account, the spreads are too wide. I use it to run MegaDroid and manual trade.

Your right about Alpari. I'm still on a demo that I opened recently, and the live accounts act much differently to problems with multiple users all trying to open the same trade at the same time. This robot is so oversold its difficult to find a major broker that doesnt have these problems. Thats why FAP-T has been looking into ECN brokers. I beleive FXCBS was the ECN they were recomending, but I would be cautious, I have heard that this is an obscure and problematic broker. I know they require large depositis, 10K, and dont trade micro lots, two of my requirements for a robot testing broker.

Two other brokers to consider. I've heard that Charles Floyd is recomending GallantFX and that they are good, they offer straight through order proccessing and free VPS hosting for FAP-T. The other broker I've heard recomended is TradeviewFx. I have a demo from them and they seem good.

I cant imagine anybody actually using ForexMeta for any length of time. I opened a demo there with my first EA and switched to FXDD shortly after. ForexMeta is a subsidary of FXDD and all their spreads are 1 pip wider. As it is I dont trade FAP-T on my FXDD account, the spreads are too wide. I use it to run MegaDroid and manual trade.

Your right about Alpari. I'm still on a demo that I opened recently, and the live accounts act much differently to problems with multiple users all trying to open the same trade at the same time. This robot is so oversold its difficult to find a major broker that doesnt have these problems. Thats why FAP-T has been looking into ECN brokers. I beleive FXCBS was the ECN they were recomending, but I would be cautious, I have heard that this is an obscure and problematic broker. I know they require large depositis, 10K, and dont trade micro lots, two of my requirements for a robot testing broker.

Two other brokers to consider. I've heard that Charles Floyd is recomending GallantFX and that they are good, they offer straight through order proccessing and free VPS hosting for FAP-T. The other broker I've heard recomended is TradeviewFx. I have a demo from them and they seem good.

I have been with ForexMeta just three weeks, I have been stupid to blindly follow the Fapturbo advice.. Their endorsements do suck bigtime, which is a shame because the product itself actually does pretty good. The ForexHoster VPS was a complete disaster, which I got refunded.

I have a demo running with tadawul, Activtrades, Alpari and MB Trading.. Tadawul trades a little less then the Alpari demo, but I have heard tadawul demo is not so much different then a live account, so this must go pretty good live as well.. At least I hope so :) I will go live soon with them.

Activetrades is also honest in the demo version, but trades less then tadawul and Alpari, because the spread is variable and spikes sometimes above the minimum level, so then it does not trade

MB Trading.. is a beta version of their MT4 platform, still doesnt work properly, setting stoplosses and take profit did work when i started the demo but a few days later I noticed that SL and TP were on 0.00000 all the time, causing trades will never close! One trade i closed manually with a massive win, but was more based on luck then trading skill :D Beside that the server disconnects all the time.

Back