• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Why close account with current broker when you switch to new broker

I've used FapTurbo live for 8 months since Dec 2009. A month ago I stopped using FapTurbo because my account was depleted 50%. I asked FapTurbo to switch from FXDD to my new account at IBFX and they insisted I close the FXDD account first. Two months since my request and I'm still in limbo. I've made them aware that I want to continue my FXDD account to trade other non-FapTurbo strategies but they insist I close this account before they can formally effect the switch. I believe that this is unfair customer service because I independently opened the FXDD or other broker accounts without FapTurbo's assistance. I must be free to swab anytime I so wish to because I'm not running the same bot on more than one account. Am I doing anything wrong?
Stan

I've used FapTurbo live for 8 months since Dec 2009. A month ago I stopped using FapTurbo because my account was depleted 50%. I asked FapTurbo to switch from FXDD to my new account at IBFX and they insisted I close the FXDD account first. Two months since my request and I'm still in limbo. I've made them aware that I want to continue my FXDD account to trade other non-FapTurbo strategies but they insist I close this account before they can formally effect the switch. I believe that this is unfair customer service because I independently opened the FXDD or other broker accounts without FapTurbo's assistance. I must be free to swab anytime I so wish to because I'm not running the same bot on more than one account. Am I doing anything wrong?
Stan

Only one live account, If you wish to switch the FAPT account you must close the original account and provide proof. This is well known, has been discussed on these pages extensively, and is displayed prominently on their download page. Nothing new here.

Are you doing anything wrong, sure, your complaining about something that is commonly known, that you cant change. Live with it. Either continue to run it on FXDD, or close the original account and open anouther. FXDD will switch your balances to anouther account for you.

If you've lost 50% of your account due to FAPT, you should really consider what you are doing wrong first. Its not neccessarily the broker, its the pairs your trying to trade and the settings your running.

Now that almost no one is running the EURGBP or GBPCHF anymore, FXDD should work well again. Their spreads on the EURCHF and USDCAD are pretty constant at 3 and 5 pips. However a 5 digit broker will most likely give slightly better spread.

Last edited:
winning strategies?

hello house,
can any one give me a winning pattern to setting both long term and scalping on fapturbo i just purchased and want to try out on a demo account

Ken,
I am just getting started with Fab Turbo and am considering FXDD to start with plus am going to have a VPS with ForexHost. Does the VPS keep the software current with the Fab Turbo updates. What do you think of FXDD. Thanks, looking forward to your opinion. Judy

Ken,
I am just getting started with Fab Turbo and am considering FXDD to start with plus am going to have a VPS with ForexHost. Does the VPS keep the software current with the Fab Turbo updates. What do you think of FXDD. Thanks, looking forward to your opinion. Judy

Judy, I have my original Forex accounts at FXDD, and I like them a lot, just not for FAPT. I had a lot of problems there with FAPT in the begining, and now all I run there consistantly is MegaDroid, and occaisonaly others. I just droped IvyBot, which was doing fairly well, but was questionable, and installed a free bonus version of MagicMachine, which has been testing very well. I also use them for testing manual trading methods and ideas. I like the 4 digit price feed for manual trading, and that is my real goal, testing robots is just for fun. I would have trouble putting any of these robots onto a large account, unless I could afford to lose the whole thing. If they can build their own account up from a small one that would be different.

I am currently running FAPT on a GallantFx demo, as per a recomendation from the FapTurboExpertsGuide, and using their settings. I will be funding a live account there very soon, just for FAPT, it has been doing very well with this setup. Gallant offers free VPS hosting specifically for MetaTrader EA's, with a live account, but I havent tested it, I've been using an old laptop for running EA's and thats worked fine for me. VPS is just a hosting server, a remote computer that you install your robots on. It doesnt do anything that your home computer doesnt do, except perhaps run 24/7. You need to install your trading platforms and robots manualy, and do any updates yourself. I will test it as soon as I open a live account and switch my license over. I need to close the original account and show proof before I can switch accounts.

Be careful how you use FAPT, all the pairs are not equal. The GBPCHF is a waste of time, the spread is wider than the profit target, and the EURGBP doesnt trade that well. If you interested, I recomend FAPTurboExpertsGuide, their settings have worked very well so far, and they have arranged a custom price feed with GallantFx, but they are a paid service. Other than that DonnaForex's settings seem good.

desanto

I have been using FAP Turbo since July. During that period I have lost almost half of my capital!!!!! I have used both the default settings and custom settings given by the many "experts" that provide advice for FAP Turbo users. I did a lot of research into EAs before I decided to use this one. I read a lot of the blogs as well as many of the sites that supposedly provide "independant" reviews. It seems that everyone was enthusiastic over this trading software, yet for some reason it was a total failure for me. FAP Turbo's site claims better than 95% success rate. However, after three months and dozens of trades, I have lost thousands of dollars.

FAP Turbo closed out most of my in the money positions without allowing them to reach their t/p!

While the number of profitable trades using FAP Turbo exceeded the number of losers, the winners were small and the losers were considerably larger, leaving me with LESS money than when I started.!

The EA was detected by my broker, despite the fact that I had it set to the so called "stealth mode" setting which FAP Turbo claimed would prevent this from occuring.

Despite the fact that on its site FAP Turbo has a number of testimonials praising its performance and attesting to a 95% or better success rate, my results were less than 50-50. I actually could have done better flipping a coin, and saved myself a bundle of money as well!

As I said before, I now have less capital than when I started, and none of it was due to human error only to the robot.

Support is terrible. It is mostly automated. When you get a response it is computer generated and really does not address your question unless your problem is rather general in nature.

The few times I was able to get a human being I got nowhere because the person just argued with me and claimed that the problem was my fault or my computer's.

In addition, during those few instances when I was able to speak to a live person, I received no follow up and have been sending emails for months asking for a reply to my questions.

All in all, I consider the experience with FAP Turbo a very expensive and disappointing disaster .

I suppose there are people out there who have had great success with this EA, however, sad to say I am not one.

David, I've had this bot since it came out. Its had some major ups and downs in that time. At first it did very well, and as soon as I funded a live account for it it started to have problems. It never made it onto my live account long enough to lose me much money, and I almost gave up on it. But recently I've become interested again. I've been running the settings from the FapTurboExpertsGuide (on demo) since the begining of Aug and it did well, untill a few big loses recently. It seems every time I get ready to set it up for live trading again it does something to make me question it. This has happened several times this year. But overall its still showing a profit, about 20%, it lost about half of its gains. This is since Aug 10, running the eurchf and usdcad pairs, on GallantFx. I've recently added the eurusd pair using the settings he came out with, and its profitable so far. All on demo, I still want to open a live account for this bot, but that requires closing the FXDD account that I'm using.

Just wanting some suggestions please

Hi there all I was just wondering some ideas on which bot would be better for a real complete noob FAPTurbo or Megadroid and has good results? And does anyone have any suggestions for a good brooker with either of those bots as i would be evenutally open a very small micro account and dont know if it matters but am also located in australia?

thanks everyone for your input :D

We are preparing new settings for the current market conditions.

For best results with fapturbo you need to find a brokerage with low spreads on fapturbo currency pairs. One of our new recommendations is Iamfx.com - broker with raw interbank spreads. (STP model)
You can read more about our results here FAPTURBO Secret Brokerage Pass

FapTurbo settings

Hi

I have just sent an email to to you as well but then saw that you post replies on this forum as well - so I thought that I would post a it here as well and hopefully get some feed back. My email is as follows:

I’m relatively new to forex and bought FapTurbo some months back – however I have been trading stocks options and futures for over twenty years.

My question relates to the “Longer Term” strategy on the EUR/USD. With your settings it seems to me that you have turned a long term into a scalp. With the setting Take Profit set at 20, the Stop Loss at 500 and the Trailing Stop at 30, please correct me if I’m wrong, doesn’t that mean it will take a profit on 20 pips (stating the obvious) but will let the loss run to 500.... and if the trailing stop is set to 30 – that would (again as far as my understanding goes) be redundant as the trailing stop will never come into play.

I can see that the default settings from FapTurbo are out at 140 (T/P) which would be nice of course, but perhaps you could put me right with the settings you suggest.

To be honest I have been caught up in the hype of other Forex Robots – all to no avail needless to say, but would like to try and make FapTurbo work better than it is. My account is currently down to $5300 from $7500 – not all because of FT I might add.

Grateful for any help/light you can give.

Am I misinterpreting the setting?

Grateful for any feed back from any one :)

Last edited:
Back