• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
FAP settings

Hi JosephWatch,

Your experience is similar to that of many other people here on this forum. Some of us have been trying to get FAP Turbo to be profitable for more than a year, without success. I have stopped using it, as have others.

If you purchased this legally, you should have access to the FAP member forum and you can spend time there asking for support and help with settings. I do not believe that you will be able to get settings that will help you. I'm looking at Forum topics as I write this and one of my favorites is "4wks $3 up after professional install" posted on February 26th. There are many, many such posts in the FAP forum.

FAP sells the robot. They now sell professional installs. They sell mentoring sessions for $13.97 per session. They sell access to exclusive "clubs" where you can learn how to become more profitable.

You can spend more money on these services. Tell us if they work for you, I don't think they will.

Did you purchase FAP Turbo because when you look at the performance tests on this site it looks like it averages about 7% per week for the test that is managed by FAP with "secret settings" that they will not share with people who buy their robot?

Please don't confuse the test happening on Forex Peace Army with what FAP Turbo people are doing. Personally, I believe FAP is using Forex Peace Army to legitimize their version of the test that is doing so well, and personally I believe that this is a scam.

I don't believe that Forex Peace Army has realized this yet, otherwise they would not be running the robot in a venue that encourages some people to believe it is a profitable robot. But allowing the FAP owners to manipulate what is going on in a test that they control and which cannot be replicated by their users is bothersome to me. If it was legitimate, they would post these settings inside the forum and even sell their robot with these settings as the default. And you would not be losing money.

These are my personal feelings on this topic and others are welcome to disagree.

Kat.

Fap Turbo Settings v.50

Hi Kat,

Thank you for your reply, but I think that the EA has is good is just that the winning trades are not profittable as the loses onece. I believe that if the setting is ok the EA will run ok..... do not forget that at the end.......it's just a programm!!!!!!!!

Hope this forum it will help Us to find the right settings otherwise I'll agree with you it is a scam, but the forumadministrator has to act in same way to give us a solution .......if there is !!!

I'm going to spend the USD100 for the expert guide setting let's see what it will be and I'll be posting for all of you guys!!!!!

Bye
josephwatch;)

Hi Joseph
Save your money
The Expert Guide won't help you either.
Get your refund from FAPT before its too late :)

Joseph,

If your refering to the FAP-T Experts Guide, I have this service and its not doing well either. Save your money.

Having special settings, secret systems, etc, is rarely the answer, although many like to promote it as such, and love to sell it to those searching for answers.

Thank you all!!!!!!

But .... How do you perform on trade?
Do you use something else?......... I've been looking for a system in the forum but no one has the stability and the result we are looking for...!

I have personally lost 2M in my business, dealing in watched and diamonds!!
I now in big ****.... moving to Australia with no money, looking for a job which is not coming, living on my wife's income.... that is really a pain I'm telling you!! Whatever you do is wrong, you know why? becouse I don't have money.... I cannot buy even a packet of sigarettes!!!. So I decided to ask money to my parents just a 200 dollars per month which I have spent on FAP turbo and open an account thinking it was a solution for me. But it not, so here is the question if I want to become a real succesful trader...... how will I do it?

My priority is to live a normal life with all the comfort as I did, and my dream is to recover my loss, cause part of it are not my money but my supplier money.....I know the insurance would have covered it but for me it's not the same I shoud give them back........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO PLEASE HELP ME IN SOME WAY ....IF THERE IS A WAY

I'm following the Felix advices hoping I'll find the solution.....but if you have some advice or anyting please let me know!!! THANK YOU:embarrassed:

Results!

I have just started a comparison test of FapTurbo (v50) demo accounts. I am comparing Alpari UK (£1000) to IamFX ($1000) - the latter being what FapTurbo recommends. I am using 3 separate settings configurations. So, 6 demo accounts.

The 3 settings configurations are:

1)
The default out-of-the-box settings FapTurbo v50 is shipped with. With the exception of TradeMicroLots= true.

2)
The Expert Guide settings. I've not had much success with these, but they have been updated for v50, so here we go again. With the exception of TradeMicroLots= true.

3)
When I emailed FapTurbo to ask about my experience of FapTurbo's weak performance - including a link to the current FapTurbo test by Forex Peace Army - I got a surprisingly quick response. They did not answer any of my questions, but simply said I should use the settings attached to that email. They differ from the default settings only with regard to:

Scalper_UseMM=false
Scalper_LotsRiskReductor=15

I have not incorporated their suggestion to set Scalper_UseAutoGMToffset=false. I don't see how that could make any difference. And of course I have set TradeMicroLots= true.

If anyone is interested, these tests can be followed here:

1)
FapT default AlpariUK System | Myfxbook

FapT default IamFX System | Myfxbook

2)
FapT ExpGuide AlpUK System | Myfxbook

FapT ExpGuide IamFX System | Myfxbook

3)
FapT special AlpariUK System | Myfxbook

FapT special IamFX System | Myfxbook

Armin

On 21 April I launched the above forward tests. I know it has not really been very long, but the results so far are sufficiently conclusive that even if the settings that are currently sinking were to recover in the near future, I would not use them on a live account for fear of a very high draw-down. Never mind actually making money. There is one account that is doing surprisingly well though: Expert Guide on Alpari UK. Although the biggest surprise must be the difference between Expert Guide on Alpari UK vs Expert Guide on IamFX. The latter being the one FapTurbo specifically recommends!

How is it that the broker that has tighter spreads is doing so much worse?? If anyone can answer that or can venture a guess I'd be very appreciative! As you can see here, IamFX has performed worse in every case.

Here are the results - Monday 17 May (20:00):

Default settings
Alpari UK: +1.55%
IamFX: -7.25%

Expert Guide settings
Alpari UK: +19.34%
IamFX: -8.44%

"Special" settings
Alpari UK: +6.32%
IamFX: +0.29%

I'm axing all the demos apart from Expert Guide on Alpari UK. I want to see how that behaves in the weeks ahead. But I'll leave the other accounts visible on Myfxbook for a short time if anyone is interested in looking at them in any detail.

Thank you all!!!!!!

But .... How do you perform on trade?
Do you use something else?......... I've been looking for a system in the forum but no one has the stability and the result we are looking for...!

I'm following the Felix advices hoping I'll find the solution.....but if you have some advice or anyting please let me know!!! THANK YOU:embarrassed:

Hi JosephWatch
since i´m not an native speaker i´ll even try to explain..

Trading fx for many years now, crashed several accounts, always was searching on good systems and experts -> just found one really good!!! -> experience

For now im going to create a free guideline (sorry, german language only) on how to get in profit zone from every starting point.
It´s more strategic and business-planning than searching the right robot..

Even when you know the fundamental core, meaning your backgroung of market knowlege, capital, the amount you are willing to loose, your expected or "must have" profit.. etc... even then you should do a ongoing search on strategys and or experts, since only then it can fit your needs!

In my understanding you will do a good investment in your finacial future when getting refund from fapt (should be no problem trough clickbank).

With this money invest in your education, so you can trade on your own. Personally i can recommend the following book for beginning.. easy to understand, fluently to read and many good tipps on "how to trade now and today":
"das große Buch der Markttechnik, Michael Voigt" -> sorry, don´t know if/about english version.
Another good hint would be to find out some money- and riskmanagement methods that fit your needs. Van K. Tharp can be considered.

(I don´t want to say something bad about robot trading! For today i only trade through experts..but it´s a big difference between needing the money a expert gains, or let an expert play his game while doing something supporting or be able to resolve bad performance by manual trading.)

History is a famous teacher, but got no students -> there is every secret on success in fx uncovered!! But like any other jobs you have to sit down and get better than you where yesterday -> 100% or 250% even more than 1000% a year is possible (without taking extraordinary risks!)

Best whishes!!

Fap Turbo Settings v.50

Thank You very much for your advice!!!!!!!
I know now that I'm the master of my trades.................
I'll follow your advise and starting to learn as much as I can day by day.

I want to thatnk Felix for his tips and startegy which I'll practice from today.

Thanks indeed for your replies, and thanks to felix for this forum!!!!

Megadroid

Hi folks. I am still pretty new to all this but here are a few thoughts on my experience so far.

First, I have been running MD for about six weeks and it is working great** Yes that is an asterisk. Here is the caveat.

1) All of my losses, about 5 so far have come from computer and internet issues. There are clearly some significant issues going on at Boston Technologies so anyone running with brokers using that data feed, slow down or hold off until they fix it. FXCM seems most impacted but some large banks like Citi and BD are also using this. FXCM has great service for me so far so I am just being careful but still with them

2) I follow the manual to the letter. Don't try to force trades. H1 only. Default settings. Change the magic numbers. I have run .1 and .2 risk. Both seem great.

3) Use a VPS. My computer and my internet are fast but not fast and stabile enough.

4) Run no more than two brokers, one H1 chart ea. , MD only on any one machine at a time. Even with DP off I am not satisfied that there are not conflicts as I have seen at least two MT4 lock ups in mid session.

Clearly MD is buying on support and selling on resistance no doubt other things but it often seems to be correct but early.

Hi tedstr
Great to see you're having success with MD.
I've trialled it for a couple of years - but like all robots you're never going to make a living out of it as far as I can see.
After a couple of years of testing robots I have pretty much given up in the last month or three & now only trade manually.
Good luck to anyone that can find a profitable robot :)
Cheers
Seth

Back