• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Share ur setting mnfazyze

Hi all,
i have been running fapt on live acct Ava mt4 for 2 months now.The key is to get the right sets.If not you will get big losses & small profit.Right now i use my own sets for usdcad.I didnt use other sets until i get the right 1.It turn out fine.5-6 successul trades & 1 loss.It is running all the time.
What i do is,when fapt have a loss trade,the next trade i put the MM=false with any amount i want which i can afford & the trade will bring income of joy.I only use that method for 2 trades after the loss trade & after that i put the MM=true,but right now i have depleted my acct coz i went to do sumtin else & didnt put the stoploss when playing manual on a very very bad trade,in other words(over confident)hahahah:hissyfit:

Hai,
I also had been running fapt about 2 months, but I still got many loses. Even I used default setting or setting in forum. Do mine sharing your setting to us. As I know (I have a little bit experience with C-programming in MT4), there is no direct connection between MM and strategy (sorry if I'm wrong about this). MM is financial management regarding to lots and strategy is using technical analisys or technical indicator. But anyway, we can prove this by using your setting.

Hai,
I also had been running fapt about 2 months, but I still got many loses. Even I used default setting or setting in forum. Do mine sharing your setting to us. As I know (I have a little bit experience with C-programming in MT4), there is no direct connection between MM and strategy (sorry if I'm wrong about this). MM is financial management regarding to lots and strategy is using technical analisys or technical indicator. But anyway, we can prove this by using your setting.

Harry, I wouldnt count on this, it sounds like total BS. At least what he said about the MM is obvious BS, and the rest sounds like typical incompetance blowing hot air and believing it.

I've been running this program on various demo accounts for over a year, currrently running the FAP-T Expert Guide settings on ATC Brokers since April. FAP-T Experts Guide puts lots of effort and time into optimizing their settings, and its still difficult to get them right. The FAP-T section of the account is profitable, but the volitility is great, with big losses wiping out many wins. Still it's up about 30% since April, whether it can maintain this is yet to be seen. The past few months have been good, but in the past it managed to give all its wining back.

Hai,

Harry, I wouldnt count on this, it sounds like total BS. At least what he said about the MM is obvious BS, and the rest sounds like typical incompetance blowing hot air and believing it.

I've been running this program on various demo accounts for over a year, currrently running the FAP-T Expert Guide settings on ATC Brokers since April. FAP-T Experts Guide puts lots of effort and time into optimizing their settings, and its still difficult to get them right. The FAP-T section of the account is profitable, but the volitility is great, with big losses wiping out many wins. Still it's up about 30% since April, whether it can maintain this is yet to be seen. The past few months have been good, but in the past it managed to give all its wining back.

This is the sets,try it on demo 1st
use scalper strategy=true
scalper lots=0.1
scalper use MM=true(turn it to FALSE when u suffered major losses,i use it only twice after major losses & then turn it to TRUE,for me it is 0.01 after that)
scalper LRR=15.0
scalper max lots=18.0
scalper use gmt offset=true
scalper manual gmt offset=1
scalper startworktimehour=1
scalper startsessionminute=0
scalper endworktimehour=23
scalper usdcad take profit=15
scalper usdcad stoploss=70
scalper stealthmode=true
scalper profit limit=0.0
scalper losslimit=0.0
scalper usecustomlevels=true
scalper relax hours=1
scalper simpleheightfilter=true
scalper trend filter=true
scalper trademonday=true
scalper tradefriday=false
scalper 1trade=0
scalper 1opentrade=0
scalper reversetrade=1
scalper usefilterMA=false
scalper period filterMa=100
scalper price filterMA=0
scalper method filterMA=0
scalper max spread=6
scalper slippage=6
scalper magic number(any 8 numbers you want)

Remember,im using this sets on Live Acct Ava Mt4,if it do well on your mt4 platform,do info me ok.
:D

This is the sets,try it on demo 1st
use scalper strategy=true
scalper lots=0.1
scalper use MM=true(turn it to FALSE when u suffered major losses,i use it only twice after major losses & then turn it to TRUE,for me it is 0.01 after that)
scalper LRR=15.0
scalper max lots=18.0
scalper use gmt offset=true
scalper manual gmt offset=1
scalper startworktimehour=1
scalper startsessionminute=0
scalper endworktimehour=23
scalper usdcad take profit=15
scalper usdcad stoploss=70
scalper stealthmode=true
scalper profit limit=0.0
scalper losslimit=0.0
scalper usecustomlevels=true
scalper relax hours=1
scalper simpleheightfilter=true
scalper trend filter=true
scalper trademonday=true
scalper tradefriday=false
scalper 1trade=0
scalper 1opentrade=0
scalper reversetrade=1
scalper usefilterMA=false
scalper period filterMa=100
scalper price filterMA=0
scalper method filterMA=0
scalper max spread=6
scalper slippage=6
scalper magic number(any 8 numbers you want)

Remember,im using this sets on Live Acct Ava Mt4,if it do well on your mt4 platform,do info me ok.
:D

Are you really only running this on only one pair, the USDCAD? From 1:00-23:00? In Reverse Trade mode?

These seem like the only really important changes you've made here.

Going to manual lot size after a loss is supposed to do what? Increase the lot size 10X to try to make up for the loss? And if you intend to go to 0.01 lots after that, why have you changed the LLR to 15.0 and the Max Lots to 18.0? This is not going to give you 0.01 lots.

Are these correct settings, and have you tested them. They dont seem very likely to work well.

Are you really only running this on only one pair, the USDCAD? From 1:00-23:00? In Reverse Trade mode?

These seem like the only really important changes you've made here.

Going to manual lot size after a loss is supposed to do what? Increase the lot size 10X to try to make up for the loss? And if you intend to go to 0.01 lots after that, why have you changed the LLR to 15.0 and the Max Lots to 18.0? This is not going to give you 0.01 lots.

Are these correct settings, and have you tested them. They dont seem very likely to work well.

Yes i do it in reverse coz FAPT will follow the trend,the other sets i do only brought me more losses than profit.But if i want to trade using other set pairs i will set it to 1 trade only,but with a small profit,thats why i didnt use them until i find the right sets.

Yes,i change the manual lot size so i can make up for the loss.This is what i do,I turn the MM to TRUE that is 0.01 for me,when the trade suffered a really major losses then i turn it to FALSE.

(And if you intend to go to 0.01 lots after that, why have you changed the LLR to 15.0 and the Max Lots to 18.0? This is not going to give you 0.01 lots.)
For me it does coz im using it on a $300 deposit.Once i turn the MM to TRUE it will return to 0.01.
Yes, i have tested it on a live acct.If you guys can make this sets works well do info & share with me.Thats why i show all of you guys this sets so we can try & make FAPTURBO more better for all of us ..

Unrealistic demo

I've been following this demo for a while now and it is totally unrealistic. Most of us that use robots to trade would never let a robot trade 7 or 10 lots in one trade. Most of us don't have that sort of money to trade or risk. Put the demo on a £500 or $1000 account and let's see how far it gets. I'll bet it will bomb in no time at all.

The point of a demo is to run a robot on mostly default settings with no human intervention. It's quite clear that this demo is being nursed along by someone. The lot sizes are al over the place.

Come on Flop Tumble people, get real!

I've been following this demo for a while now and it is totally unrealistic. Most of us that use robots to trade would never let a robot trade 7 or 10 lots in one trade. Most of us don't have that sort of money to trade or risk. Put the demo on a £500 or $1000 account and let's see how far it gets. I'll bet it will bomb in no time at all.

The point of a demo is to run a robot on mostly default settings with no human intervention. It's quite clear that this demo is being nursed along by someone. The lot sizes are al over the place.

Come on Flop Tumble people, get real!

I thought the point of a demo was to validate whether or not a robot was worth a damn. If you have to tweak settings (and the original FAPT test had settings tweaks in it), but it then works, isn't that what we're here for?

Hello,
If someone has quite good results with FAPturbo, could he put here the setting he settled?
I had bad result since 2 months and I don't know how define a good setting.

For information FAPturbo 51 is just released.
Thank you!

Last edited:
There are no 'good settings' for FAPT that I am aware of.
I haven't met anyone yet with positive results.
I have trialed it since its release, across several data suppliers, all losers.
It has periods of profit but then it only takes one or two losses and goes negative balance again - it can months to make that back if ever.
My original demo from day of FAPT release is -47%

WinFX

I only made good profits after FAP Turbo was released.
I think the only people who really made good money with it were the programmers because of their heavy marketing.
I stopped using FAP Turbo when I lost all profits I made over the course of a few weeks in a few trades, then later I started again, made some profits, again lost them in very few trades till I recently decided to quit for good.
I think that the experience most users have made.

Back