• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FAPTurbo.com (and FAPTurbo2.com and FAPTurbo3.com)

General discussions of a financial company
FAP TURBO FLASH vagaries

Sheryl said: (or meant to say)
New to this but isn't fap turbo Flash just like OCO?

No it's not a "one cancels other" affair. Both trades crank up almost simultaneously except that one is meant to get you to break even (then quit) and the other is meant to gather your gravy (profit). Good theory but only if they set off together in the correct direction. That direction (buy/sell) presently seems to be based upon a coin-toss.

I guess that the developers are counting upon the differential between set profit and set loss (plus the Law of Averages) to get you into profit over the longer term.
IMHO there are better ways of doing that.

I'm excited about FAP TURBO!

I spent last week getting my FXDD account setup and funded with $3000, and installed the latest version of FAP TURBO on a VPS that they recommended. (Forex Hoster.com) I'm going to try the scalper strategy first with three charts running at the same time. EUR/CHF, GBP/CHF, USD/CAD, all set on the M15 time frame, and lot sizes set at 0.2 on each chart.

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks, George :nerd:

Fapt support MIA?

Anybody besides me having trouble getting a response from these jokers? Their voicemail boxes are stuffed to overflowing, and i've sent half dozen emails without reply. A bit odd, they used to reply within a day or two.

Anybody?

thx!

I used it for about one month with fxgrant. Works great on a calm market, did not try it on news though.

This is what people talk about scam fap turbo
FAP Turbo is mass sold via affiliate
marketing. And all the review sites
are affiliate link haven and nothing
more. And from what I have reviewed,
FAP Turbo is pure crap. Another EA
broken. Got my refund. And I can
honestly say that FAP Turbo is
absolute garbage. I tested it,
pushed it, and it sucked. End of
story. Don't bother.
To get Fapturbo Flash Robot simply send us an email to bonus@fapturbo.com containing this personal passcode "R1298313341" and we will respond within 24 hours with your download link and activation instructions.[Useless bonus] (They never respond!)
2. Fapturbo Spread&Session Indicator Bonus (worth $297)- Useless Bonus.!
FAP turdbo is a complete scam.....
When you visit their web page you need hip waders to get through all the BS...
One thing I have noticed about web ads and system ad scams.... they have a slick cover, the page is about a mile long hitting all the right buttons including testiphonies .. and then ,,,, when you try to leave the page it redirects you to a robot B1tch interview from there you still need to make a couple mouse cliks to get away from their BS......

I still don't know how it is that people get sucked into crap like this.....

Demand your money back and report them to the appropriate agency.

Too many FapTurbos
fap turbo is scam they create many scam robot under different name such IvyBot-Forex Bullet Proof-FAP Turbo Ichimoku -FapTurbo Evolution -etc-to rip off people

more crap SCAM robots are under developing by these people to cheat and to rip people off.!!

Hi, im new to this page..
Once i read few replies, totally disappointing with fapturbo. I just 3 days ago register it 'Its still IDLE for next trading session 21:00'. My deposits just last money balance after lost from manual trading USD13.00 only. What should i do now? Is this fapturbo can perform as their ads?.... :(

Yup its a scam

I did give it a try a few months back and it cost me $250 of my balance. I got my money refunded via clickbank. There is a clone of this EA called tiger ea. Its a clone of version 52 of FAPTurbo. If you want to try FapTurbo EA just PM me.

By the way the flash and ichimoku versions are also useless. Its just another way to continue their scam by offering varieties of the original.

Why the result different?

Hi FPA, I'm newbie in here.
Why your result in testing the fap turbo is loss? When I see in the fapturbo site; the result is profit.

Best regards
Mikegho

Hi, anybody know why the fapturbo's test performance in FPA is very bad compare to the result in their website?

Back