Fast Signals, Jenny Shaw and Xoptionstrading

Hi Pharoah

I got a reply from the Australian Crime Commission. They were interested in any information I could provide them with. I replied to them and confirmed that I would need a day or two to lay out the whole thing and show how money laundering was being conducted. It took me a while but I put together a zip file of the whole operation.

I am hoping that it would go some way to bringing down the people involved in this. I will keep you posted, thx

SATrader

I'm glad to hear it. So many people are willing to complain in forums and demand action while moaning about how little the police and regulators do, but so few are willing to put the evidence together and hand it over to the police and regulators.

Once you have all the files, you can also submit the whole thing to econsumer.gov

Bank-options scam

I'm glad to hear it. So many people are willing to complain in forums and demand action while moaning about how little the police and regulators do, but so few are willing to put the evidence together and hand it over to the police and regulators.

Once you have all the files, you can also submit the whole thing to econsumer.gov

I have been scammed by Kristian Jacobs as well. I have filed complaints, but I am wondering if there is now a way to band together to actually have something more done, possibly to get our money back or at least have these people put in jail for a very long time. I still have all of my screencaps and documents that show I was unable to withdraw any money and that they were draining my account without my knowledge.

People who are victims can get in touch using Private Messaging in the forums.

Be aware - a scammer could also create an account and pretend to be a victim to join such a group. This would let the scammer know what strategies are planned. Of course, if the strategy is to report the fraud to every possible police and regulatory agency out there, knowing about it in advance wouldn't help the scammer very much.

Back