• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
You are welcome sir,
As far as I know, FBS has very good support, every trouble will be solved fast.
Have a good trading sir, i am waiting for your strategy to share with me here..............

My strategy is simple. I apply my knowledge in my trades. FBS analytic also help me in great way to decide my opinion.

Yesterday I find the following news in FBS site:

SocGen, UBS: euro’s declining after Moody’s statement

I made a sell order and got $29 profit from a single trade.

FBS offers the most popular and easy-to-use account deposit and withdrawal options, such as :

2011-12-14_140716.jpg

Forex Bank, Forex Deposit, Forex Withdrawal, Forex Moneybookers - FBS

My strategy is simple. I apply my knowledge in my trades. FBS analytic also help me in great way to decide my opinion.

Yesterday I find the following news in FBS site:

SocGen, UBS: euro’s declining after Moody’s statement

I made a sell order and got $29 profit from a single trade.

Wow !!! it's great !!! $29 in one day...........
But as far as I know, the condition does not only depend on the forex Market news, but also on market players.
Are you using a special indicator for your trade?

Wow !!! it's great !!! $29 in one day...........
But as far as I know, the condition does not only depend on the forex Market news, but also on market players.
Are you using a special indicator for your trade?

Yes, I am using couple of indicators and candlestick patterns for confirmation. My indicators are EMA, SMA, Bollinger band and ADX. I use this tools for technical analysis. But you know that fundamentals also move the market. For fundamental analysis, I use FBS analytic.

Company news
“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of the week.

14 Dec 2011, 18:28

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 2.20 USD.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Dent Officek.

Best regards,

FBS

Win 150 USD from FBS

15 Dec 2011, 17:51

Dear friends!

Being part of Forumfortrader community you can not only share your Forex trading skills, but also win some funds from FBS.

Take part in «Euro for New Year» forecast contest and win 150 USD.

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD at the Near Year night. (right after the closing of trading on the 30th of December, Friday)

Your answers are accepted until December 20.

Simply visit: Forecast contest «Euro for New Year» - ForumForTrader

Do you have questions or suggestions? Contact us, we will be glad to answer your inquiries!

Yes, I am using couple of indicators and candlestick patterns for confirmation. My indicators are EMA, SMA, Bollinger band and ADX. I use this tools for technical analysis. But you know that fundamentals also move the market. For fundamental analysis, I use FBS analytic.

Very good indicator that you are using ...... I sometimes still can not understand the effect of market news.
But often I get, I am more confident for the OP after reading market news from the FBS.

Very good indicator that you are using ...... I sometimes still can not understand the effect of market news.
But often I get, I am more confident for the OP after reading market news from the FBS.

We can't understand the market movement always, no matter how good trader we are. Forex market is unpredictable, we can only through our guess and with analysis, we can improve our guesses. We also need a good broker to support out strategy and analysis. FBS is such a broker. FBS is totally a customer oriented broker (as they said).

You can use your PC, Smartphone and your mobile to trade with FBS.
How easy to reach your sucess with FBS
2011-12-19_054840.jpg

Back