• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Its great to know that FBS has now over 1,00,000 traders. FBS got so many traders within very short time. I think they got this success due to their professionalism, service and commitment to traders. In future days, I hope FBS will provide same superb trading facility.

right, it's very great to know that FBS is more known as a best mini broker... ^^

right, it's very great to know that FBS is more known as a best mini broker... ^^

I also came to know about it recently. And they have selected as best broker in a row for 2 years. Now, FBS has offices in many countries of the world and they are spreading offices quickly all over the world. So, I think the possibility to be the best broker again in next year is very high.

Congrats to Rayan!! By making the best guess, he has win a T-shirt from FBS in FBS Predict the NFP contest.

“Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest (November 2011) result

Result Actual for Non-Farm Employment Change are 120K

The winner of the contest that post the right number is : Ryan

ryan.jpg

I just got 100 pips in FBS account by scalping with GBP/USD. GBP/USD is very volatile today, allowing me to make some pips. My FBS account has grown today by $56.

«FBS Green Drive» winner got his Audi A4!

Dear friends!

On the 11th of November “FBS Green Drive” contest was completed. The happy trader who won the super prize from FBS is Andrey Pak from Russia. As a result of his successful trading the contestant won a luxurious car from FBS: Audi A4.

Award ceremony took place in Saint Petersburg. During the grand event we presented Andrey the keys of his new luxurious car and asked him to share his impressions with us.

FBS team prepared video interview with the winner sharing his feelings and secrets of successful trading with FBS. Watch and enjoy!

fbs-2.gif

[video=youtube;ldgiSHmXu5E][/video]​

FBS team sincerely congratulates the winner and wishes him continued success!

Take part in contests by FBS! Don’t miss a chance to win!

Kind regards,

FBS

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!
(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Last edited by a moderator:

«FBS Green Drive» winner got his Audi A4!

Dear friends!

On the 11th of November “FBS Green Drive” contest was completed. The happy trader who won the super prize from FBS is Andrey Pak from Russia. As a result of his successful trading the contestant won a luxurious car from FBS: Audi A4.

Award ceremony took place in Saint Petersburg. During the grand event we presented Andrey the keys of his new luxurious car and asked him to share his impressions with us.

FBS team prepared video interview with the winner sharing his feelings and secrets of successful trading with FBS. Watch and enjoy!

fbs-2.gif

[video=youtube;ldgiSHmXu5E][/video]​

FBS team sincerely congratulates the winner and wishes him continued success!

Take part in contests by FBS! Don’t miss a chance to win!

Kind regards,

FBS

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!
(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Wow, congratulation Mr. Andrey Pak, i want to get it too.
Maybe next time i can win the same car from FBS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, congratulation Mr. Andrey Pak, i want to get it too.
Maybe next time i can win the same car from FBS.

This contest is very inspiring. I am feeling bad for not participating in this contest. The contest rules was very easy, only regular trading with FBS was enough to be eligible to be a winner. If FBS arrange this contest again, I will try my best to win the car.

Here is update for the most interesting Demo Contest for today......

2011-12-08_141302.jpg

http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants

Back