• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Here is update for the most interesting Demo Contest for today......

2011-12-08_141302.jpg

http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants

The top traders are close to each other. The contest is becoming more interesting everyday since the contest will end in some days. FBS usually publishes the interview of the winners and they share their winning secrets. I am interested to know the secret of this round winner.

The top traders are close to each other. The contest is becoming more interesting everyday since the contest will end in some days. FBS usually publishes the interview of the winners and they share their winning secrets. I am interested to know the secret of this round winner.

Yeah, me too.
I am interested to know the secret of this round winner.
I hope i could be a better trader after i know their secret.

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

09 Dec 2011, 17:46

239deb1a498ec7a7bd89c876dff0924f.jpg

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 121 lots.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is KoOnci Nafier.

Best regards,

FBS

Forecast contest «Euro for New Year» for member ForumForTrader

Dear FFT members!

Take part in a new forecast contest «Euro for New Year»

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD at Near Year night. (right after the closing of trading on the 30th of December, Friday)

Your answers are accepted from 1.12.11 to 20.12.11
  • The winner will get 150 USD to his/her trading account from FBS. The funds can be used for trading or withdrawn.
  • All the registered members of forumfortrader are allowed to take part.
  • Each participant have the right to post his/her guess UNLIMITED NUMBER OF TIMES, but only the last contestant’s guess will be taken into account.
  • Your guesses are taken within 4 digits after the decimal point. For example: 1,2833 or 1,4458. The correct answer will determined from BID price (bid price is shown on the chart in the trading platform).
  • If the is no absolutely correct answer, the winner will be announce a contestant with THE CLOSEST GUSESS to correct answer. If there are few contestants with the same answer, the winner will be announced a contestant with the earliest answer.
  • Contest results will be published on the 2nd of January.

Good luck!

I have lost the password of my demo trading account which I used to signup for FBS 999 contest. How can I restore my password? I tried to recover my password from my FBS account page but it seems we can only recover the password for live trading account.

FBS Master Card Club Promotion - Promotions - FBS

top_mastercard_eng.png

Dear clients!

We do know you take decisions rapidly, easily adapt to constantly changing environment and value your time. We here at FBS have done

our best to simplify the payment solutions for you and make your FBS MasterCard receipt faster and easier.

If you deposit your account to 500 or more USD you can instantly join FBS MasterCard Club and get a free FBS

MasterCard!

FBS MasterCard advantages include:

• Instant deposit and withdrawal
• An easy way to buy online, pay for online services
• Easy use of ATMs to cash out your funds
• Low commissions

How to get a FBS MasterCard?

To get a FBS MasterCard please login to your Personal Area and visit this link: https://my.fbs.com/withdrawals/fbsmastercard/help. You

will be redirected to Payoneer website and offered to submit a card registration form. Please make sure to input correct data. Please note

that the card issuance is worth 20 USD, which will be deducted from your trading account during the registration. After the form is submitted you will be

returned back to your FBS Personal Area.

Deposit your account to 500 or more USD and you will get your FBS MasterCard for free!

https://my.fbs.com/withdrawals/fbsmastercard/help

mc_but.png

I have lost the password of my demo trading account which I used to signup for FBS 999 contest. How can I restore my password? I tried to recover my password from my FBS account page but it seems we can only recover the password for live trading account.

Have you asked the FBS Customer Service, sir ??? I believe that they will help you.

Have you asked the FBS Customer Service, sir ??? I believe that they will help you.

Thanks lollabun, my problem is solved. I talked with FBS support as your suggestion and they told me that I can get my password in my email. I found it as well and start trading again.

Many thanks for your help.

Predict NFP

We invite you to take part in analytical predictions “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 06.01.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Enter your guess here: “Predict Nonfarm Payrollsâ€￾ contest (December 2011) | Facebook

You may find some tips in our economic calendar: Economic calendar - Analytics and market news - FBS

Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 06.01.12.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from the brokerage company FBS.

Good luck!

Thanks lollabun, my problem is solved. I talked with FBS support as your suggestion and they told me that I can get my password in my email. I found it as well and start trading again.

Many thanks for your help.

You are welcome sir,
As far as I know, FBS has very good support, every trouble will be solved fast.
Have a good trading sir, i am waiting for your strategy to share with me here..............

Back