1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FigFX Re-Quote Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by benicillin, Aug 16, 2011.

1. benicillin

benicillin Recruit

FIGFX.com offers guaranteed 1 pip spreads on 5 majors. Watch this video to see them avoiding the 1 pip spread using re-quotes. Watch as the re-quotes they offer go as high as 10 pips from current price. Watch as price never moves more than 2 pips from current price. I have an interbank account open on the left side of the screen so you can see price on a 5 digit broker. Price never exceeds 1.4414, yet my lowest re-quote is 1.4416 and the highest is 1.4423.

I would love for the broker to explain how this happens. This happens just about every time I try to trade.

#1 benicillin, Aug 16, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Jan 15, 2016
  2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

That's very interesting. Let's see what Javier has to say about this one. :D

3. Stanislaus Arren

figfx

could all of you open figfx website www.figfx.com ? it seems 400 bad request, and their terminal mt4 cannot login, do they run out and shut down the business?

4. benicillin

benicillin Recruit

DDoS

they claim to have been under a 'massive DDoS attack' today. apparently servers are back up.

: figfx, figfx.com