First steps on trading

First of all I would like to say welcome as you are new in this business, I would like to suggest you that you should join any forex forum in order to get the awareness about forex and then you should work at least two months on demo account in order to learn forex practically.

You should master a strategy in your demo account before starting live, it is a very important rule that is greatly needed to understand in order to keep your trading active for long terms.

Demo account helps traders to do effective trading in live accounts. They not feel puzzle how to face market how much risk they should take etc. They just analyze market and do trading at right side . Where dangers are less and trades are easy to manage.

First step yes as trader they will open their platform and login account, then making analysis before making entry point, and also if already created plan trading hence also need discipline to implemented our plan

The only technique which I will recommend is that all the newbies should work maximum on demo account after having minimum knowledge about forex, it is because that practice make the man perfect

It is looking tough that forex will survive in next 60 years as there are some wars between different countries and I think forex will survive 20 to 30 years and I think this is enough period, so we should work with full satisfaction.

It is looking tough that forex will survive in next 60 years as there are some wars between different countries and I think forex will survive 20 to 30 years and I think this is enough period, so we should work with full satisfaction.

Wars among countries won't effect the duration of forex market. It will only bring a lot of volatility in the forex market.

As long as there are people using different currencies there will be a Forex market. That said, I very much hope that we will manage to go through the next few decades without any major conflict. I would prefer not to witness volatility caused by that sort of thing.

Yes when a trader is good trained in any strategy it is easy for him to apply this on real accounts. First thing is making practice of trading before start it live. So that you will not face difficulties in real trading.

Back