Follow This Institutional Trader With 17 Months Profitable History For Only $9!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick McDonald

ForexSignals.com Representative

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/forexsignals.com/external"></script>

Have you ever wanted an institutional forex trader to help you make money?

Would you like to leverage off the years of experience and thousands of screen hours of a true professional by copying what he does?

We are offering all FPA members the opportunity to follow one of the most consistently profitable traders in the industry.

TradeAlerter!

This trader has produced an outstanding 16/17 profitable months since he started working with us at ForexSignals.com

This Australian based discretionary trader uses a 100% manual strategy. He identifies high probability trading opportunities using an emphasis on fundamental analysis. He is an excellent scalper, regularly trading 4-5 times per day collecting 5-20 pips on each position. Occasionally he'll also let a position run using swing trading methodology.

[video=youtube;e3HzwJ2_lDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3HzwJ2_lDY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The usual price of TradeAlerter is $79USD per month. However we are offering the clients of FPA an exclusive introductory offer of only $9 for a 6 week license. The ongoing price will also be discounted to $69USD per month!

Quotes from current subscribers:

Big River Man: I just wanted to thank you for your time and effort you have put into this signal over the last few months. I think I have been following you for about a year now, and in my mind it is one of the best signals out there.

Bernard Sia: "I want to say thank you. Every signal I have suffered the last month. I am doubling up in your MAM." (we also offer a MAM in addition to the trade copier)

Cashnet: "You have a committed team of followers and your membership will surely continue to grow as the other traders dip into deep DD or bust accounts." and "I've made $1,433 in the past 30 days!"

Copy TradeAlerter for 6 weeks for only $9!
followed by a $10 monthly discount for life!

Subscribe Now!

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/forexsignals.com/external"></script>

We are also offering a 30 day unconditional refund policy for your trial license. What have you go to lose?

Last edited:
If you signup and use this in your live trading, please leave a review here...

ForexSignals | ForexSignals.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

You can see the results of an FPA Performance Test of this service here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex_signals_performance/trade_alerter/real

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA recommends testing all new trading software and methods first on demo accounts and then very small live accounts before risking significant funds.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2014-08-25T16:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on Monday, August 25th, 2014. It comes with a 30 day refund period.

Last edited:
Hi,

Interested but unable to make payment as Banks in India do not allow payments through Paypal.

Best of luck all.

DD

Hi,

Interested but unable to make payment as Banks in India do not allow payments through Paypal.

Best of luck all.

DD

Thanks for your interest DD, unfortunately our payment gateway is only compatible with PayPal at this stage.

You can still participate on our site through the free trading room if you would like to follow our traders manually.

Nice deal, 6 weeks for 9 dollar.
The following months can be cheaper than 69. If you choose 395 for 6 months you will pay 65,83.....
See forexsignals dot com.

Last edited:
I'm giving it a trial and liking what I see so far - one thing I notice on Metatrader 4 is no stop losses shown on trades, although some trades show take profit levels. Are stop losses simply not communicated to my broker ahead of time, or are they not used at all?

TradeAlerter

Hi Traders,

I am happy to be working with Forex Signals and FPA to bring you a FX trading signal that is stable safe and profitable.

I began trading in 2006 and then worked as a FX Dealer for 6 years in Sydney Australia. Mostly i wrote reports and gave market updates with clients.

In that capacity i saw account after account blow up from overtrading/overleverage and gambling.

What i am trying to do with this signal is let you sleep safe at night and not worry about your FX account.

So what can you expect from the TradeAlerter signal?

I have a max DD of 10% but realistically i have not been over 5% this year.

Majority of time you will see small 5-20 pip gains and 5-20 pip losses.

I trade 0.1 lots per $10k in the account to a max of 0.5 lots open.

Sometimes i will hedge a trade that i feel in falling only short term rather than close it.

For example USD/JPY i feel is heading alot higher over time if i buy it at Y103 and it fall i might hedge at 102.50 to Y102-101 and hold a small floating loss.

Using this conservative approach i hope to achieve 2-3% a month.

Year to Date This Year +18.43% A$927.26

Trade Safe

TradeAlerter

Live Forex Trading - TradeAlerter - ForexSignals.com

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UkgC88no21w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is it mandatory to subscribe to the signals after the 6 week offer?? or just i can use it for 6 weeks without further subscription.

Is it mandatory to subscribe to the signals after the 6 week offer?? or just i can use it for 6 weeks without further subscription.

Hi Ahmedgis,

Thanks for the inquiry. You're free to cancel at any time without penalty. You only pay the $69 at the end of the 6 week period if you decide you would like to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back