FOREX PRO Weekly April 08-12, 2013

23 trades today. 19 winners 4 losers. Scalping worked quite well. Can post proofif anyone doubts this

Hi Dr. Quinch, yes it could be interesting :) especially if you explain how you took these trades :)

BTW, Michael, since you're MQL programmer - is it possible to use MT4 custom indicators for MT5?

Hi Sive! If Syncronicity doesn't mind i can answer you: unfortunately mt4 indicators doesn't run on mt5. On the net there are some "mt4 to mt5 converter"s but i haven't tried yet (maybe it's easier to rewrite the indicator).

cheers

30min.jpg
sell butterfly with tight stop

Will post after supper a screenshot of trades taken. It was mainly price action trading, within context thstbi believed the general trend would be upward to 1.31. I also have Tdi up which I take rsi signals from. Also have an eye on macd 5,34, 5 buy I takr trades when looking at fibs being reached. M5 m15 m30 h1 h4. So I was long but. Would rrverse when key level hit.

Hi Dr. Quinch, yes it could be interesting :) especially if you explain how you took these trades :)

Hi Sive! If Syncronicity doesn't mind i can answer you: unfortunately mt4 indicators doesn't run on mt5. On the net there are some "mt4 to mt5 converter"s but i haven't tried yet (maybe it's easier to rewrite the indicator).

cheers

dude im hitting the uploadfile button but its not doing ****? what am I doing wrong?

Back