FOREX PRO WEEKLY April 28- May 02, 2014

Chartists
I agree MT4 is nothing special but you can add several tools including Pesavento lines and all harmonics, pictures are not the problem, are they?
I use FXCM, relatively good for drawing and trading also; demo account is free, they also have drawing tools warehouse so you can add indicators and oscilators for free..A bit more tools offers and free is tradingview and offers also comunity members insights if you would like something like that but one more window is open..
I am using also endofday chartist ProRealTime, one of the best for me BUT so far I have not found really the best one, regardless free or paid.

Good trading!

Thanks man! I'm also leaning towards Marketscope atm, but I'll consider all options :)

audusd

this could work but DZZ could also be in play so might jump a bit higher..

20140501_audusd_M30_1657.png

Hi Minimax,
if EUR really will turn down today under pressure of geopolitical events - this could put the start of your scenario down...

Hi Minimax,
if EUR really will turn down today under pressure of geopolitical events - this could put the start of your scenario down...

Yes, 1,3905 is critical level to me. Above I will start to think long...

But reactions on data are so anemic lately and on all speeches...remember how it was in the past when Trichet or Bernanke spoke? What could happen today at NFP? Bad = crisis but will USD accept as safe heaven? In past days was not..OK, data were not so bad, there supposed to be economic recovery/improvement in USA but they work and produce more for less money...
I expect correction and later in the year we really might get new QE as Saxo predicts.

I think this was relief but as said more workers with less money...this is not healthy economy...

Was thrown out on usdjpy but reenterd short, think these data are bad although..

Good trading!

Back