FOREX PRO WEEKLY December 09-13, 2013

Thanks MiniMax*

Yes I am short euro looking at longer timeframes (weekly)

I use to believe in correlation....years ago...

....not so much anymore...

:rolleyes:

PS: The AUD trade is now locked in for break even*

Looks like Draghi starts his speaches with: Hellllooo, howwwwwwww are youuuu? Howwwwwws the wetherrrrrrrrrrr, hows your wife, and the kids,okay?......when Trichet started his we used to jump up and down.
Maybe next week..........

hi Sive,
pls i want to use bollinger band as oscillator predictor as u said in forex military school that we should type 2.5 deviation instead of standard 2. each time I try to type 2.5 it will not accept it but it will accept 2 or 3. that is it only accept single digit number.
pls what can I do.
thanks as usual

hi Sive,
pls i want to use bollinger band as oscillator predictor as u said in forex military school that we should type 2.5 deviation instead of standard 2. each time I try to type 2.5 it will not accept it but it will accept 2 or 3. that is it only accept single digit number.
pls what can I do.
thanks as usual

Hi Ochills,
If you carefully have read the description of Bollinger, you should remember that it is based on normal distribution. 2 or 3 is number of standard deviations from current price that is calculated based on lookback period. Thus "2" assumes 95% probability that price will remain between the bands if volatility will be the same or less than those that was put in calcuation of deviation.
3 assumes 99% probability. This is the difference. But signals by bollinger is quite different compares to oscillator predictor. Besides, using "3" you will have wider bands, while "2" will give you narrower bands.
But "2" or "3" do not change the core. You may use even "1' In this case probability will be 66.8% (or 68.6%) now I do not remember exactly.

Hi Ochills,
If you carefully have read the description of Bollinger, you should remember that it is based on normal distribution. 2 or 3 is number of standard deviations from current price that is calculated based on lookback period. Thus "2" assumes 95% probability that price will remain between the bands if volatility will be the same or less than those that was put in calcuation of deviation.
3 assumes 99% probability. This is the difference. But signals by bollinger is quite different compares to oscillator predictor. Besides, using "3" you will have wider bands, while "2" will give you narrower bands.
But "2" or "3" do not change the core. You may use even "1' In this case probability will be 66.8% (or 68.6%) now I do not remember exactly.

Thanks Master,
I thought I could input 2.5 instead of 2 or 3 so as to determine overbought or oversold.

I will reread the chapter
thanks as usual

The USD/JPY DRPO Sell is looking better....Just need a close below 3x3 now...

And there is a possible B&B Buy on the USD/CAD Daily...and possible DRPO Sell on the GBP/USD Daily...

:cool:

Last edited:
Sorry, but I need some help :), What is the mininum of numbers of candles(the thrust move) for a valid DRPO setup. I have searched the forum but couldnt find it.

Sorry, but I need some help :), What is the mininum of numbers of candles(the thrust move) for a valid DRPO setup. I have searched the forum but couldnt find it.

Hi ghandi bro

its 8-9

drpo.jpg

Back