FOREX PRO Weekly February 27- March 02, 2012

gbp

Hello Sive!
I have a situation on GBP:
W&R on Daily after reaching 50 retracement on Weekly, WR1 and 61.8 expansion. What action is correct on Daily:
1. Short on Daily or
2. Wait until the end of retracement?
Thank you!

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 18
What Forex pair are the charts you are showing for?

Hi,
This is EUR/USD pair

Hello Sive!
I have a situation on GBP:
W&R on Daily after reaching 50 retracement on Weekly, WR1 and 61.8 expansion. What action is correct on Daily:
1. Short on Daily or
2. Wait until the end of retracement?
Thank you!

Well, it depends on your TF. If you trade on hourly chart, then, probably you may try to short if hourly trend has turned bearish, since you have bearish W&R directional pattern.
If you trade on weekly/daily and weekly trend is up, then, probably, it's better wait for retracement.
Almost the same as in today's EUR/USD.

Sive,
Thanks as usual for your analysis. Could you comment on the following in your today's analysis (I do not quite understand the possible consequences and meaning):
"On hourly chart we have nice thrust, but market stands too long above 3x3 for B&B"

Thank you.

Sive,
Thanks as usual for your analysis. Could you comment on the following in your today's analysis (I do not quite understand the possible consequences and meaning):
"On hourly chart we have nice thrust, but market stands too long above 3x3 for B&B"

Thank you.

Well, I just would like to say, that everything suitable for B&B, except number of bars above 3x3.

MACD setting?

Hello traders

I want to confirm MACD settings used by Sive in the posted images. Currently I am using 12,26,9

dailyq.gif

Back