FOREX PRO WEEKLY June 09-13, 2014

usdjpy

I read this move up as Flat 2ED done, Daily would really surprise me with break above with much higher potential or even completely 5 waves and 1st is in place...no,no,no...not acceptable to me!

Current move down I see as Leading diagonal wave a (or 1) in progress and 50% is minimum target, could go lower as drawn and then retrace and form H&S b wave peak..

As Sive says, retrace from 50 and lower could really be bottom of something, maybe triangle, lot depends on this move down and accepting structure of first move up in 2ED..to me not likely to happen so far..

Good trading!

20140610_usdjpy_H4_1237.jpg

Gbpusd

Sive nice analysis but I disagree....

Here move due South would surprise me, the structure is so complicated I expect it to unfold as DED, so current high 1,68439 to fall...but it is also hard to understand if piercing 50% is end of this move, more likely we get some small moves up&down which would lookalike 3drive buy on smaller TFs...
instead of 3 i might read also aF as DZZ but is so ugly...in this case we are in bFlat, target hit and move up could start immediatelly..
any how, I expect new high, maybe just W&R, would satisfy, but could go much higher..
move up goes nicely with move down on usdjpy, pairs are statistically inverse correlated around 70%...

Good trading!

20140610_gbpusd_H4_1310.jpg

audchf

Lolly, hope U remember inverted H&S on this pair...target 162% is still up there, above 0,85..

here is my picture:

I think this is ZZ corrective move up with 5 waves c leg and currently we could be topping 3ED of 5th around 0,8440/60 as DZZ on H4; I expect pull back below wave i 0,83889 in next days and the final push (ZZ) above 0,85 to hit targets.
Then I expect bigger move down.. maybe even below 0,8173...maybe into new LL???

Good trading!

20140610_audchf_Daily_1510.jpg

gbpnzd

I read this pattern as complex wFlat-xZZ-yFlat so I expect move up after hiting 50% or lower.. price could proceed directly based on H4 or could retrace back above 1,98166 first and the down to 50%.. I will react according to development..

Good trading!

20140610_gbpnzd_Daily_1538.jpg

Gbpusd

Took a look on bigger picture...
Here are 3 options to me:
blue: low is in place
red: in process as last ZZ of 5th ED of Flat as wave b bottom
black: move down from HH is complex wZZ-xZZ-yFlat; price is in bFlat of bFlat (low could be in place or not), will make new high and then with cF establish 2ED for more uppppp...

Good trading!

20140610_gbpusd_Daily_1746.jpg

eurusd

I like this level..testing 50%...looks like 5 waves down, could be cF and 2 low...maybe it is time to start up trend not just retrace up..

Good trading!

20140610_eurusd_Weekly_1836.jpg

EURUSD target as to weekly timeframe analisis - 1.3520 - was hit 3 hours ago . Entered long position now with target > 1.3700 . Intend to scale . KB

gbpnzd

as said i read this pattern as D3 (F-ZZ-F) but on weekly could be tricky and insted of 2 Flats be accepted as 2 ZZs what would mean that top is in place!
price hit required target for 2nd flat..action could start but 100% abcd on H4 is a bit lower, stop is belov wave x (relatively far away!),target is above last peak @1,99304..possible H&S (Eve&Adam) in 2,0 zone...move ought to be motive wave, maybe seen on H4..
in 50 minutes cable announcements could trigger move
the best is to wait for making first up swings on H4 and buy
I am hedged 1:1 (closed majority of short) and will wait to see what will develop in near future

Good trading!

20140611_gbpnzd_Daily_0930.jpg

euraud

Worth to watch !!

I read it as D3 (ZZ-ZZ-ZZ)..we just hit ab=c but I think it will develop as 5 waves c wave with target around 1,41..if so, there should be very nice long opportunity..

20140611_euraud_Daily_1041.jpg

Back