FOREX PRO Weekly March 05 - 09, 2012

sive, who provides the data stream for your MT4 setup? the candles on your chart look exactly the same as on mine. i am wondering whether your are using MBT as well?

My MT 4 is by Alpari UK. Probably this is the reason ;)
And what is MBT?

FYI, I just confirmed a DRPO Sell on 15 min. EUR/USD at 9:15am EST. Or maybe a LAL is more suited because thrust up isn't so good, but it could work for entry.

Happy Pip'N! (o:

~Markus

eurusd_m15_drpo_mar8-2012.gif

............ and use nearest Fib retracement to enter short. One this that you need to see - nice attempt of down move, it usually looks like solid thrust on 5-15 min chart.
Hi Sive, what's exactly the "nearest Fib retracement" you want to mention ? Generally speaking, the most popular is 38.2% , but for me, it could be 23.6% . So why don't Sive directly mention it is 23.6% or 38.2%

Furthermore, it will save Sive time, Sive will write a shorter sentence, for example :

"Use nearest Fib retracement"
"Use 23.6% Fib retracement"

nicole, with all due respect, sive uses dinapoli's system and if you read dinapoli's book 'trading with dinapoli's levels', it will become quickly apparent that dinapoli uses the 38.2% and 61.8% fib nodes. dinapoli also states that he focuses on these 2 fib nodes because they are more significant. therefore sive doesn't mention the 23.6% node.

and so even though for you the nearest node might be 23.6%, on this forum the nearest retracement might mean 38.2% or 61.8% depending on where price is located, i.e. if price already broke 38.2% and is closer to 61.8%, then 61.8% is the nearest retracement.

sive, please correct me if i got it wrong.

Hi Sive, what's exactly the "nearest Fib retracement" you want to mention ? Generally speaking, the most popular is 38.2% , but for me, it could be 23.6% . So why don't Sive directly mention it is 23.6% or 38.2%

Furthermore, it will save Sive time, Sive will write a shorter sentence, for example :

nicole, with all due respect, sive uses dinapoli's system and if you read dinapoli's book 'trading with dinapoli's levels', it will become quickly apparent that dinapoli uses the 38.2% and 61.8% fib nodes. dinapoli also states that he focuses on these 2 fib nodes because they are more significant. therefore sive doesn't mention the 23.6% node.

and so even though for you the nearest node might be 23.6%, on this forum the nearest retracement might mean 38.2% or 61.8% depending on where price is located, i.e. if price already broke 38.2% and is closer to 61.8%, then 61.8% is the nearest retracement.

sive, please correct me if i got it wrong.

Hi Nicole,
yes, Triantus is right - 0.382 level is nearest for me.

Hi SIVE

thank's for the great analisys. Could you tell me what kind of indicator do you have in MT4, that shows you on the left-up side, pivot points?

Best regards
Sebastian

Hi Sive

Why did we not consider a DRPO on 1-hr chart today for short entry?

Thanks
Mili

Hi SIVE

thank's for the great analisys. Could you tell me what kind of indicator do you have in MT4, that shows you on the left-up side, pivot points?

Best regards
Sebastian

Hi, Sebastian.
You're absolutely right. This is pivot point indicator.

Hi Sive

Why did we not consider a DRPO on 1-hr chart today for short entry?

Thanks
Mili

Hi Mili, mostly because when I've written this update, DRPO has reached its target already and I have to find some other possibility to enter short.

Back