FOREX PRO WEEKLY May 05-09, 2014

Master Thanks for your usual analysis and persistence in educating Us.
I deeply appreciate your work and thanks for comparing EUR/USD with other currencies especially GBP/USD & NZD/USD this give me confidence with my analysis.
Thanks MASTER.

I have been 'consolidating' myself for a few weeks..;-). Its always worth taking the time to recognise these periods..then Riding the Break'..? ;-)

Thank you sive sir for great analysis...
wish you a great n profitable week ahead..
Wish you all a great week ahead

I am sharing usdchf chart which is clear at least for me
UsdChf1.jpg

Thank you sive sir for great analysis...
wish you a great n profitable week ahead..
Wish you all a great week ahead

I am sharing usdchf chart which is clear at least for me
View attachment 14541

Hi Lolly Tripathy,
You do have a sharp eyes in identifying butterfly patterns.
Yes I agree with U, I drawn this yesUSDCHF.JPGUSDCHF.JPGterday 9t but there is another small butterfly buyl inside the bigger one you drawn on 4Hr chart with first target @ 0.87466 of 1.272fib coinciding with WPS1 & DPS1 and 2nd target @ 0.87187 of 1.618fib also coinciding with WPS2 & DPS2.

I've been watching this grabber that was formed 2 weeks ago on EURGBP weekly chart. But my question is, is it still VALID?

EURGBPWK.jpg

sive sir can say its valid or not..
but as i know after take out of that low the sg pattern will vanish or invalid..
if its still above its valid..

I've been watching this grabber that was formed 2 weeks ago on EURGBP weekly chart. But my question is, is it still VALID?

View attachment 14549[/QUO
Friend Stop grabber remain valid until price close above or below it which is invalidation point and it usual minimum target is low or high of recent price action.. Pls read Commander in pips analysis on EUR/USD for this week, he mention stop grabber and its validation point on Weekly Time frame.

Hi Jerry,
it's not very clear picture, but looks like it's still valid. But, this grabber stands oposite to previous action and less reliable for trading.

Would appreciate it also to have some or at least one suggestion as for "a good broker", with instant execution ...
thx in advance.

Hi Willem,
I do not trade Forex with retail brokers and it is difficult to advise something. Because they could be quite different depending on area and total assets value. One thing that I can advise - try to find the member of NFA or other regulation authorities and broker who has no other business - only brokerage.
But in general - this is the question of a bit different part of FPA resource.

Back