FOREX PRO WEEKLY May 05-09, 2014

Well, you can draw it like this, theoretically there is no mistake here. May be market even will reach the target, but I've chosen different starting point of the pattern, because real initial swing of crab/butterfly has started a bit later than you've drawn it.

All patterns are drawn correctly. The one thing that I do not like much is too slow right wing of butterfly. Usually this is not good sign, but I do not want to say that it definitely will fail. This is just not as good as it could be.

thanks commander in pips for your prompt response.
Indeed commander the right wing has been very slow, though I have breakeven after +30pips.
your comment and view are deeply appreciated master.

Command I think U are right all market indication has shown a higher possibilities (80% indication) that the patterns on 4hr you commented on will fail.
but before I ask you to comment on the patterns I was suspicious of another AB=CD pattern on 1HR chart that is in opposite of the whole patterns on 4Hr .
So I became confused and my confidence on the bearish patterns became blurred to me, but Thank God, master in pips responded swiftly to my confusion and clarify everything with his deep understanding of market Mechanics and price reaction. "The one thing that I do not like much is too slow right wing of butterfly. Usually this is not good sign, but I do not want to say that it definitely will fail. This is just not as good as it could be" -Sive.
thanks commander.

EurUsd
Daily time frame
eur daily.jpg

"...I am worry abt this ...tell eur to not form this pls."

Not sure where is Sive.......but ok, no problem....I will relay the message to the EZ...give me a week or two and I will get back to you:p

"...I am worry abt this ...tell eur to not form this pls."

Not sure where is Sive.......but ok, no problem....I will relay the message to the EZ...give me a week or two and I will get back to you:p
Mario Draghi did his bit, now the rest is up to you to make sure he delivers in June :D

Mario Draghi did his bit, now the rest is up to you to make sure he delivers in June :D

Once again, no problem...it's in the bag!.........but bear in mind, as always, the EZ members need to make payroll end of the month from the forex market, followed by the U.S of A (early month) who need to recover what they have spent for payroll and other expenses :p
====================

Wow Lolly, that's quite a bounce you got there on the USD/CAD :cool:.........hmmm...I am a lazy "carry trades" trader now and so will not be able to use that on my trades:p

Last edited:
Thanks commander in pips your in-dept analysis has been a great turn around for me.
To all forum member I think Mr. Jarratt Davis fundamental view and Commander in pips analysis (Sive Morten), if they support your market bias, I will say your trading position on that bias is 60-75% safe to make profit. this week Jarratt and Commander in pips analysis was right about GBP/USD reaching 1.700, jArratt was also right about AUD/USD, NZD/USD. Now Jarrat Davis fundamental view for EUR/USD today ????????????????????????(check it in FPA Giant of shoulders), his view is in agreement with commander in pips. But check out Jarrat statement so that You can watch out for price turn around at the level he predicted but remember to marry your analysis with this expected turn around price level.

Last edited:
Back