FOREX PRO WEEKLY May 05-09, 2014

"...I am worry abt this ...tell eur to not form this pls."

Not sure where is Sive.......but ok, no problem....I will relay the message to the EZ...give me a week or two and I will get back to you:p

Fatest response about EU, relay message to EZ, know EZ member payroll detail, I'm wondering....

Found similarities on these images:
907908-mario-draghi.jpg

Are you truly...? On undercover?

I'm sorry if my detective instinct successfully opened your real identity :cool:

Fatest response about EU, relay message to EZ, know EZ member payroll detail, I'm wondering....
Found similarities on these images:
907908-mario-draghi.jpg

Are you truly...? On undercover?
I'm sorry if my detective instinct successfully opened your real identity :cool:

...humpmmm...yes, the similarities are indeed striking....but I am better looking with a cute smile :p

8-9 May is a great celebration of victory over Nazim in whole world, mostly in Russia, Europe and US. So, I would like to congratulate everybody with this special day and grandma's and grandpa's who struggle for the freedom of the World. In Russia, who lost ~27mln. dead in this war...
Yes, indeed. It is very memoribable and sad day in the history of humanity.
Just a correction, Sive - it was not Russia, but Soviet Union. And people who fought for our freedom and lost lives were not all Russian. 27 millions you mentioned were Ukrainians, Jews, Belaurussians, Georgians, Armenians, and many more others on the list.
Regards,
stranik

Last edited:
Back