FOREX PRO WEEKLY October 28 - November 01, 2013

Hello

I think euro is close to turn up..or move is ended or will make small retrace up and down to finish it...
Currently I am 100% hedged to see what will happen.
If my count is correct it must not go below 1,3750.
What will happen later do not know but both options are possible although I do expect deeper retrace down and am not so keen to upward till tomorrow.

Good trading!

201310291025.jpg

Hi Sive,

As checking calendar, GDP data will be released next week. FOMC will happens this week, and market expecting no tapering. Could you share your source why you thing that GDP will be released before FOMC?

Regards,

Hi Sive,

As checking calendar, GDP data will be released next week. FOMC will happens this week, and market expecting no tapering. Could you share your source why you thing that GDP will be released before FOMC?

Regards,

GDP should be released at the end of the month following reported quarter, i.e. at the end of October, since 3d quarter is ended in September. But here is note on BEA site:
Please Note: BEA is currently assessing the impact of the government shutdown on our release schedule. The dates below are still under review and will be confirmed or revised as soon as possible.
That's why we have 2 dates in shedule right now...
Economic Calendar: Financial Calendars - Yahoo! Finance

I think it will go back up to take 20 and then down, so H&S are very possible

Good trading!

201310291635.jpg

hi sive sir, as u told last time you are seeking a multi candle reversal pattern..
here i am showing two big timeframe pattern,but its single candle..

montly chart.jpg
kindly tell us if we close under 1.3706 den we can say its a W&R on monthly???
on date 31oct after FOMC

2. if we will close under 1.3680 it shud be the weekly bearish engulfing pattern ..:D
weekly .jpg

Thanks and regards

Last edited:
I find all these up&downs complex...who knows if c is finished, I do not believe it is, and what shape/construction it will have..

Good trading!

201310291850.jpg

Back