FOREX PRO WEEKLY October 28 - November 01, 2013

Sive, I've been following your posts for some time now and I think your the the most accurate trader out there. I've always wondered how you draw the right shoulder of the butterfly? I've tried to figure it out multiple times. I finally have broken down and asked. I've just started looking at he Forex military school, hope to learn a lot there. Also how would I get the D-levels for MarketScope platform, is it even possible? Thanks in advance.

Today is here quiet like in church, hehe...

This is my favourite count, daily..but current price behaviour does not support my idea..
I am 2 units long against 1 unit short.

Good trading!

201310301555.jpg

Sive, I've been following your posts for some time now and I think your the the most accurate trader out there. I've always wondered how you draw the right shoulder of the butterfly? I've tried to figure it out multiple times. I finally have broken down and asked. I've just started looking at he Forex military school, hope to learn a lot there. Also how would I get the D-levels for MarketScope platform, is it even possible? Thanks in advance.

Hello Marcel

What are D-levels?

Maketscope has a tool for identifying harmonic patterns, must find it in tools warehouse.

Hello Marcel

What are D-levels?

Maketscope has a tool for identifying harmonic patterns, must find it in tools warehouse.

Dinapoli level indicators

I found the harmonic patterns and they make a sense. What I'm trying to find out is how Sive can figure the right wing of the butterfly before it is even formed, and usually with deadly accuracy.

Last edited:
Dinapoli level indicators

I found the harmonic patterns and they make a sense. What I'm trying to find out is how Sive can figure the right wing of the butterfly before it is even formed, and usually with deadly accuracy.

Harmonics

here are patterns but to see that is the matter of time to practice

we really have many options:
1. down in double zigzag (not very likely to me)
2. up to 127 extension as B of irregular flat correction of 4th wave daily
3. up above 1,39 (1,3920?) into Crab and top of 5th daily

TF = H1 but Labeling is based on H4

201310301725H1.jpg

Hi Marcel,
unfortunately I have no deal with MScope, but you can use simple Fibonacci tool to draw D-levels. It should be in MScope pack...

About butterfly - this is simple. Since you know target of butterfly immediately as initial swing of butterfly has completed, so you now the final point. As left wing has formed, it is not difficult to imagine how right wing will look like. I do not know the bottom of right wing, I draw it free, but I know the final point. Thus right wing is a bit approximation. All that you need is just train your eye with identification potential butterflies.
Hello Marcel

What are D-levels?

Minimax, D-levels is a bit advanced version of simple Fib-levels. D-levels in fact is some structure of Fib levels, based on intermediate high/lows and most recent low/high. Also D-Levels incudes hidden levels, such as based on thrusting candles, gaps...

Back