FOREX PRO WEEKLY October 28 - November 01, 2013

Hi Marcel,
unfortunately I have no deal with MScope, but you can use simple Fibonacci tool to draw D-levels. It should be in MScope pack...

About butterfly - this is simple. Since you know target of butterfly immediately as initial swing of butterfly has completed, so you now the final point. As left wing has formed, it is not difficult to imagine how right wing will look like. I do not know the bottom of right wing, I draw it free, but I know the final point. Thus right wing is a bit approximation. All that you need is just train your eye with identification potential butterflies.

Minimax, D-levels is a bit advanced version of simple Fib-levels. D-levels in fact is some structure of Fib levels, based on intermediate high/lows and most recent low/high. Also D-Levels includes hidden levels, such as based on thrusting candles, gaps...

Good morning Sive,

The Osc.-D that you use in Blue, is that available to us ? Or is it proprietary ?

Continued success,

Hercs.

Hello

here is how I see eurusd in near future..

Good trading!

20131101_1140_dAILY.jpg

Hi Minimax, rather brave suggestion :). So, as I can see you also do not exclude buttefly possibility?

euro can go lower (added: W&R !) but then up move should be very quick so low weekly swing fractal would be negated with new higher high

usdjpy just broke last HH, this is the main question: either stocks either dollar

cable similar as euro: just before target of 5th in C flat; so last LL as with euro could be main level, but not neccessary as support

Last edited:
Back