FOREX PRO Weekly September 24-28, 2012

perhaps i can ask the question better

Where is the best place to find solid information on correlations between commodities and forex pairs?

if this is the wrong question to ask, then i have learnt something

Hi Quinch,
have you checked in our FPA Military School. There are some chapters about correlations...

I just wanted to say, my initial study of uk oil shows harmonics seem to work (atm)
would anyone be interested in me doing a thread showing any charts i do? I can,t keep publishing here, tho the harmonic bit is relevant

I just wanted to say, my initial study of uk oil shows harmonics seem to work (atm)
would anyone be interested in me doing a thread showing any charts i do? I can,t keep publishing here, tho the harmonic bit is relevant

Hi D.R&
a) I would be definitely interested.
b) Why cant you publish here? (Is it because you are going to do other instruments besides EUR/USD?)
Thanks

AUD

Hello Sive!
You mentioned something about AUD the other days, so if you have an opinion please check my view on this pair.

The most interesting action is on Weekly chart. There is W&R of the Highs and maybe False Breakout of the triangle. I think this qualifies for a Double Top. The target coincides with COP.
Also, the retracement after the initial move down was held by MR1.

So, middle term direction I think is down.

I trade on Daily. Daily trend will remain Bearish even to 61.8 retracement, so I will look for intraday sell signals on this recent move up.

Thank You!

Attachments

• aud.gif
    aud.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 13
  • audh4.gif
    audh4.gif
    24.9 KB · Views: 12
The DiNapoli Moving Averages are
3x3: 3 period Simple Moving Average displaced forward for 3 periods.
7x5: 7 period Simple Moving Average displaced forward for 5 periods.
25x5: 25 period Simple Moving Average displaced forward for 5 periods.

All the best

Michael

are these daily, 4h and hourly in that order? referring to DiNapoli SMA info in page 4

Guys,

I strongly think that upward bounce will show their significant existence around 1.28 (round number again!!!). Moreover, just check out by yourself by today down swing, butterfly buy on H1 is possible to manifest....1.27 ext around 1.2813 and 1.618 ext around 1.2791. IMHO, if price will invalidate this possible butterfly or do not show any respect around 1.28, this is very bad for bulls. Watch out what will happen...:cool:

I just waiting the harvest time or the stoploss time, whichever comes first coz I am shorting right now untill 1.28 area.:p

Thanks and Best Regards

Last edited:
HI MR (one of my fave films incidentally)
i can, but let me say i am a noobie learner. i m looking for feedback and improvement to my harmonics, not to lead others.
i hope what i post will help even if an example of how not to do it

HI MR (one of my fave films incidentally)
i can, but let me say i am a noobie learner. i m looking for feedback and improvement to my harmonics, not to lead others.
i hope what i post will help even if an example of how not to do it

Hi D.R.&Q,
You guessed right - Midnight Run is probably my utmost favorite. I think you should post here even if you think you are inexperienced etc - the thread is hardly populated nowadays anyway, plus your posts appear reasonable to me. Take care. (-"I am Mozley!!!")

Back