FOREX PRO WEEKLY September 30-October 04, 2013

Hi sive sir.. is it the time to take profit only or to take short position,..???
or just lock the profit and we will discuss on weekly analysis..?
asking this silly question because yesterday as u said its a bit early to short and late to buy..
Thank you very much for ur kind help..
Wish you a very happy weekend..

Hi Lolly,
since currently market is very nervous, we could see unreasonable action. In such situation it is better to wait for something more or less clear. Currently it could be just respect of 1.618 butterfly target. It's better to wait a bit and look, whether market will return back below broken highs and may be even will give us some reliable pattern. Situation will become more and more hot as we will come closer to October 17. Then we will probably get some major move.

Hello Sive!
What do you think of the GBP Double Repo Sell on Daily? I have seen cases when such ugly patterns have worked. Of course, it is not confirmed yet.
Hi pragmatic,
well, I also have looked at this situation, but for me it seems too much difference between tops to call it DRPO. Will it work? Who knows...

Hi guys,
I am watching the euro 240min. for possible DRPO sell or BnB buy from 1.3580 area(next week WPP):
Hi Venelin,
it looks like not sufficient thrust up, at least currently.

Back