FOREX PRO WEEKLY September 30-October 04, 2013

Good morning!

We could have funny day compared to yesterday...

Good trading!

201310030724_DAILY.jpg

Hello again,

would like to comment my point of view:

Weekly & Daily: to me so far developes c of E, ending diagonal shape with enormous 1ED; todays high (regret but this is end of day chart) @ 1,3622 is very possible 3ED, so move down to establish 4ED low is in progress and very likely will be just a pip or two lower than yesterdays low; just touching lower channel line means count is off (!!) and then I see as most probable scenario drop to touch AET @1,3243, forming bEET (this down/up/down would be flat) and where also 61,8 expansion (usually target of c after flat correction) agrees with so called 138 trade in zone 1,3670.
Move up is possible, do not deny, but do not expect..confusion is much bigger with this ups&downs, hehe, and more profitable for big guys. If it happens, target is 1,3670 zone, 1,3711 should not be taken!

Good trading!

201310030933.jpg

Last edited:
Hi sive sir.. is it the time to take profit only or to take short position,..???
or just lock the profit and we will discuss on weekly analysis..?
asking this silly question because yesterday as u said its a bit early to short and late to buy..
Thank you very much for ur kind help..
Wish you a very happy weekend..

Hello!

As long as we are in range of this big yesterdays 4H candle push up is possible BUT then my current count could be under question and break of 1,3711 is possible because all move up would be either abc or 123 and height is atm unpredictable, especially for 123; I am stil confident in my count and this yesterdays high treat as 3ED and expect retrace down at least to touch peak of 1ED @1,3568 BUT the question is when! In Daily TF TODAY low below 1,3505 is needed for daily fractal to form daily 4ED; picture will change on Monday if we stay in range and regarding events in USA this could be possible and even bigger gap is to expected, depends on political outcome in unprecictable direction.

Good trading!

201310040855_H4.jpg

Hello Sive!
What do you think of the GBP Double Repo Sell on Daily? I have seen cases when such ugly patterns have worked. Of course, it is not confirmed yet.

Attachments

• gbp drpo.png
    gbp drpo.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 8
Hi guys,
I am watching the euro 240min. for possible DRPO sell or BnB buy from 1.3580 area(next week WPP):

Back