FOREX PRO WEEKLY September 30-October 04, 2013

Hello to everybody, hope you enjoyed weekend as much as possible, I did not, bad weather and lots of work with analysis....hope soon will be better.

Yes, Sive, I agree with mess ahead. Checked 3 DJs indeces and found nothing special, Utility is currently a bit low compared to Industrial and did not make high, yet (?!):

Hi Minimax, take a close look to Utility index - there is clear divergence with others. Utility has not created new highs, while others did.

eurusd11.jpg
127% hourly sell butterfly

Thank you, Sive! Interesting thoughts, really. The main question is: what and where (on chart) could change this bullish perspective, if at all. I think the biggest possible relief will come soon.

This is my count:
- weekly expanding triangle E around 1,3660, which would be B monthly for down below 1,2744, 20130404 low;this move up from 1,3460 I monitor on 1H combined with 4H and see as either DZZ or ED; I think move is not finished yet...
- breaking 1,3685 would be 1st warning that 520130201 high @ 1,3711 is under pressure BUT 1,38 will tell if we get bigger retrace or more up move is to expect.

ATM I am 2 size long : 1 size short (fell asleep just before turning point but did not want to set pending)...

201310011040_H1.jpg

Good trading!

Hi guys,
I'll be watching closely today's closing(or tomorrow's) for DRPO sell, as 3x3 matches MACDP :

Dear Sive

let me begin this post , only my second in FPA , with a big "Thank you !" . Your technical analisis is very helpfull to me , as you explain your thoughts around the charts, starting with the big picture and than detailing more in more . Also than you relate to the markets and bridge technical analisis of the FX into the nature of the markets and viceversa . Also you bother for putting the text of your videos here into these threads, so that people like myself can read again in case of some detailed interest . Again, "Thank you so much !" for all this work . I follow your post now day/day and my trading last two weeks has definitively improved . I always trade H1 and above but my view of the big picture had been less precise than yours (if I had one :) ) .

So here my question : In the video of first of October, you relate to the bullish trend of the red line, some indicator. That´s at 05:02 in the video . I could not catch, what the name of this indi is/ what is this indi ? Would you mind sharing this with us ?

Best regards from Germany
Kleinerbroker

Dear Sive

So here my question : In the video of first of October, you relate to the bullish trend of the red line, some indicator. That´s at 05:02 in the video . I could not catch, what the name of this indi is/ what is this indi ? Would you mind sharing this with us ?

Kleinerbroker

Moin moin KB :) du kennst mich auch als trade5 bei TN oder FF

this is DiNapoli MACD Predictor - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...888-dinapoli-book-indicators-mt3-mt4-mt5.html
and now google is your friend ;)

Dear Sive

let me begin this post....

Kleinerbroker
Yes, Saunders has said correctly - this is a kind of DiNapoli MACD Predictor, because there is no authorized MACDP for MT4 platform.

Excellent Sive!

I decided to participate Dukas Trader Contest and must say very tough rules so I will set mostly pendings and atm I have buy order.

201310020906_H1.jpg

Good trading!

Thx

Good morning

and thank you both

KB

PS.: Hi, @trade5 / Sanders , glad to meet you here :) , we are the little "TN-Sive-Fanclub" here at FPA :)

EDIT : I just bought the book of Mr. DiNapoli in German language @ amazon and may start to read it on Friday hopefully

Last edited:
Back