Forex Signal (Fri August 20, 2010 7:00am EDT NY Time) CA Core CPI m/m

Hey Swifty,

There's a number of free news services available - all of which have a bit of a delay in updating. Here's two that a lot of people use:
  • forexpeacearmy .com - go up to the menu bar at the top, hover over "Forex Calendar & Tools", then click on "Forex News Calendar"
  • forexfactory .com

These might work for you if you follow Henry's retracement strategy (as per the recommendation in this report) because even though there's a delay in getting the news, you're waiting for a retracement anyway!

Then there's ones you pay for which are immediate:
  • tradethenews .com (free 7-day trial available if they like the look of your LinkedIn profile!)
  • ransquawk .com (free 7-day trial available)

Your broker may also provide a news service - double-check with them - but it might have a similar delay to the freebies above!

Henry uses TradeTheNews.

Hope this helps!

Huwee.

Careful Out There

While Henry has been both generous and quite accurate with his analysis and recommendations, keep in mind that he is still HUMAN. And as a member of that species, cannot be 100% accurate all the time. As a trader going on five years now, I can tell the newbies that nothing will ever take the place of your own hard work, research, trial and error, and continuing observation of the markets.

Be careful out there, and good luck.

While Henry has been both generous and quite accurate with his analysis and recommendations, keep in mind that he is still HUMAN. And as a member of that species, cannot be 100% accurate all the time. As a trader going on five years now, I can tell the newbies that nothing will ever take the place of your own hard work, research, trial and error, and continuing observation of the markets.

I will wholeheartedly second that. Henry, in giving excellent insight I've not seen or heard of before, is still somewhat short of divine perfection. :^)

What he is providing us is an opportunity to learn some very valuable trade strategies and tactics. As I said before, the smartest of us will look to learn from him and not just make pips on a one-time basis.

I'm very much looking forward to next week. Thanks much, Henry!

$$$ Good WEEK $$$

Henry,
MAN!!!! Keep up the good work....For this week I profited 6.3% on my investment with 145 pips following your news trading plan.....Would have made 8.45% this week but don't like to carry trades over the weekend....I Strongly recommend to anybody to make sure and buy Henrys' E-book "Difinitive Guide To Fundamental News Trading."....... Have a peaceful and relaxing weekend.
C. Collins

Huwee

Hi Huwee , thanks for your help , turns out my platform has got a news calender. Just hope its quick enough to trade with . trevor

Just hope its quick enough to trade with . trevor

And don't forget you're often better off (read: safer!) to wait for the retracement rather than jumping in at the time of the news release. Market can go one way for a second and then reverse - e.g. in the event of conflicting news / data being released at the same time.

And it's also more relaxing ;-)

Back