• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Forex trading help..... xprobitsignals.com

Asking questions about a company
Always scammers when they say stuff like "give me x and I'll give you back xxx"
Yes promises of guaranteed profit should put you on alert. You have to always ask about the risk of investment or trade and decide if you agree to take or not.

My friend in forum forex he get scammed by fund manager of forex, he investing big money and as fund manager will giving profit 65% each month, along 12-month investment; period, during the time agreement, money can't be withdrawn, the first month still paying, two months still paying, but third month the owner or fund manager carry out the money and disappear, so I think beginner better learn first rater than relying from others

Cool that you decided re-check everything and avoided this company. I don't know nothing similar but to be safe. As a trader, I can say you that's simply unlikely to make x10 in 7 days, even for professional traders. I can suggest you to look and seek for trusted brokerages and always search other people opinion. However, the type of broker depends on you and on your needs...

Well, here is a thing that I have learnt so late in my trading career but I want to tell here so any good trader can get that thing early. If you are good in your trading method then you should never hurry to make big profits from small accounts because there are companies that can offer you funded accounts and you can make big on those accounts.

The first red flag here is that they contacted you entirely and absolutely for many possible reasons to give them back possibly. They shouldn't contact anyone if they are legit business, they may advertise though heavily, that's really like that.

No need to count on someone else's help. I studied trading on my own, yes, I made mistakes, but on the whole it gave me confidence in myself and my abilities.

Track record. Track record. Track record.
These signal services often don't have one. Just search MyfxBOOK or any similar platform and you can find lots of traders to follow that have verified trades, etc. Most fail eventually or have substantial DD but at least you know what you're signing up for! :)

Back