1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Trading Signal 9-7-2009

Discussion in 'Current Forex Trading Signals' started by Sir Pipsalot, Sep 6, 2009.

  1. Sir Pipsalot

    Sir Pipsalot Former FPA Special Consultant

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2007
    Messages:
    511
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey folks,

    Just a quick update tonight because of the holiday, and as I write this my wife seems to be going into labor with our first child. Labor Day weekend seems like a convenient time for that =P Anyhow, Friday's up move in stocks really took us right to the edge here. There's a good chance the run up will end up being chalked up to pre-holiday low volume optimism; however, any further bullishness in the real stock market on Tuesday will push the odds more in favor of higher highs on stocks before the downside gains more traction. I'm lowering my odds now from 70% to 70% that the 1039 highs will hold for the year, while a break of 1020 will quickly lower those odds to 25% and a break of 1031 will put it at 5%. On currencies, the EU and GU should see further upside short to medium term and I expect EUR/USD to break above 1.4450 this week. Gold is poised to climb higher as well and I also expect it to top its prior $1007 highs probably this week. With Monday being a US Market holiday there is no key news to trade on, and the price action is likely going to make less sense and be less significant than usual, so my focus will be more on what happens on Tuesday the 8th.

    TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
    Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.
    To our success,
    Sir Pipsalot
     
  2. Mark Harding

    Mark Harding Corporal

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2007
    Messages:
    75
    Likes Received:
    0
    Congratulations and good luck SP

    Mark
     
    #2 Mark Harding, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  3. Chris Russell

    Chris Russell Private

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2009
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wishing your wife, you and the expected one, all the very best that the world can offer. Thank you for your words of wisdom.:)
     
  4. eliteincome

    eliteincome Recruit

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Great news

    Gidday

    Thanks for updates

    Best Wishs for the future

    Len
     
  5. abaka

    abaka Private

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2008
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best wishes
     
  6. mekino1000

    mekino1000 Recruit

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2007
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    Congrats!!

    Wishing ur family all the very best!!! Congrats!!!
     
  7. jjrichman

    jjrichman Recruit

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2009
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wish you and your family all the best.
    Thanks for existing!
    JJ.:)
     
  8. mechtech63

    mechtech63 Corporal

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Messages:
    123
    Likes Received:
    0
    Your first one? This is an amazing experience. Bless you, the wife and the new little one. :D
     
  9. lilies

    lilies Recruit

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2009
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    A brand new addition to the family - congrats! God be with you and your family.
     
  10. Joji Ikeda

    Joji Ikeda Recruit

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Too close!

    Too close, man, you are too close. Congratulations, on your family addition. As you know, the navy/Marines has a campaign against gambling. Now, you're not a gambler, right? And if there is any gambling, you know about Captain Janeway from Star Trek Voyager? Neways, she's the law of the jungle, and Gordon Law doesn't have to commit... to do it.:embarrassed:
     

Share This Page