• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Trading - Who are the Best?

want to meet you.

can i meet you Nancy for some clearification on fx? This is my e-mail address;ask4nelo2000@yahoo.com

Unless you visit me here in Malaysia, you can also write to me at "nancycheah41@yahoo.com".

Regards.

Last edited:
All the suggestions here from this guys are good. But I suggest that you analyze first all this platforms so that you will know the differences.

good luck in trading!

Yes but not this weekend.

How about right on NFP release day perhaps?

Regards.

I don't mind any weekend,NFP day inclusive,Fridays is my day off the market provided I am invited to the party.Hope traveling protocols will not be a problem?

No problem, my friend.

Just drop me an e-mail once your plans to meet me are duly confirmed.

Regards.

Last edited:
Just my opinion

Hi everyone!

I'm using Real Trade Group and Real Trader4 platform. I think that this broker is reliable and provides a very good service. I think that clem699 is right, because I think if you're new to forex, you should just try, because experience is the most important here! I also started with only $50, but Real Trade Group's minimum deposit is $20.

Today I've joined their Forex Contest, who wanna beat me? Please kindly visit then Real Trade Group

Back