Forex Trend Console - Market Metering & Signals Package (100% free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the great indicator.

I just have one issue, when I try to change the currency list, I go to Indicator List -> ForexTrendConsole -> Edit (as per the manual) but then I do not have the Symbols_to_display variable, only the prefix and suffix.

I just have one issue, when I try to change the currency list, I go to Indicator List -> ForexTrendConsole -> Edit (as per the manual) but then I do not have the Symbols_to_display variable, only the prefix and suffix.

You need to download version 2.0 for the new field to appear. Read the pdf which has instructions on how to get 22.0

Guys, this indicator seems interesting. A question though.. what about the trade exit? i've been testing this out and for today got a sell signal on audusd h1 chart. But there is nothing beyond that.. no stop levels or target prices... I use this in addition to my usual methods, but having the target/stop levels would be good to compare.

You are using the basic version. You can download and install the upgrade that we released here: Forex Trend Console

Thank You so much.

I'm downloading it and i'll test it as soon as possible.

Just one question: Which method did you use for determining trend direction?

A combination of technical indicators and price analysis. We developed different formulas for trend-following signals and counter-trend signals.

how come it doesnt work for me?

it just says No signals yet.

Do you see the meters? if yes, are they all in the middle, or do you see some strength and weakness in the different currencies?
If you do see it, then just wait for a signal.
The signal engine doesn't put out signals all the time just to appear busy :)
It looks for good trading opportunities, then issues a signal.
Also try using it on a lower time frame, it will issue more frequent signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back