Forex Trend Console - Market Metering & Signals Package (100% free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This looks like it will be a great addition to the trading tools, thanks for sharing it with us.

My installation has two minor issues:

1. There appears to be a bug in my entered list of trading pairs, I have attached a screen capture. The last three pairs should be USDJPY,EURCHF,EURUSD. You can see the result.

2. Also, the arrow pointing to the trend colour box has reproduced on my PC as a square box.

???

View attachment 10932

The wrong display seems to be an issue with non-standard fonts installed on your computer. I've never seen it before :) Will look into it and see if I can reproduce the problem.

Regarding the missing pairs, try using the upgraded version 2.0 from here: Forex Trend Console

Also, right-click on the Market Watch window, then choose "Show All".

Problem

The wrong display seems to be an issue with non-standard fonts installed on your computer. I've never seen it before :) Will look into it and see if I can reproduce the problem.

Regarding the missing pairs, try using the upgraded version 2.0 from here: Forex Trend Console

Same problem here with the little blue triangle pointer not showing correctlly

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have a new PC with Windows 8, all fonts are as supplied with the installation.

I downloaded V2.0, which I assume is your latest version ? Choosing "Show All" makes no difference, I entered a total of 9 pairs for scalping, the display lists 14 pairs including the duplicated ones.

Iam really enjoying this Indicator. The win Ratio is good and i would say this is the best possible indicator as of available.

v2.0 failed: No trading signals, no arrows.

Description sounded really good, but it doesn't work for me.
See attached screenshot.
It gets no trading signals and doesn't show the arrows properly.
Shame.

ForexTrenConsole.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back