• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader!

I am having an issue with a company
Nervous

You Seem Nervous from Alessandro Mateu
Can you make like me I'm now famous with your posts
All the world will make now search for alessandro0003msc
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lol
you seem funny & nice
would you send me a picture for you to put in my photo album of my friends

Let's talk in formal way & more serious way

You Are saying that I'm working in ForexGen
That the my real position
Introducing Broker with Forexgen & I have 2976 Clients with me alone & honestly I'm not looking for another broker But I will look If I found one better than forexgen but it's not exist in the web.

You are working as a broker or for Felix as a servant to help him in his posts
ma come bello questo
ma tu sei un umo o donna per fare questo
Qualora tu sei un umo ma non fari cosi xche non che genti crdi tutti questi parole
Some Italian words
sorry there some words I have to say them in italian
If you are going to post something in the web
so post something believable for others to be efficiently blogger man
lol
Thanks + Regards + Bad luck with your business with Felix

Alessandro,

Our reviews are made by individuals. Unfortunately, it is possible for a bad service to arrange good reviews for themselves and bad reviews for others. No open or even moderated review service is immune to this sort of tampering, but I am told that some additional upgrades and safeguards are being worked on that will further improve FPA's review system.

Judging by the advertisements you posted in the Forex Services discussions, I'm guessing that you are an employee of ForexGen. If so, you have quite a few things to answer for, including refusal to release money to clients and why your brokerage has large amounts of incorrect (fake) contact information.

Where are the fake contacts information you have as an evidence to show them to all the world now?

So the truth comes out. You are an IB for ForexGen. That hardly makes you an unbiased observer of the company.

BTW - do you really think that using a huge font gives you more credibility, or is there something else you are compensating for?

Read this thread carefully. There are quite a few bogus phone numbers as well as the false street address in Virginia.

I note that you still haven't given a real explanation to Rashid's account dropping $160K in a few moments nor about the other person who never even traded and tried unsuccessfully to withdraw his money.

I am not a broker. I'm not even enrolled in any of Felix's premium services. If you had bothered to check a few of my other posts here, that would be very obvious. I did bother to cross-check your posts which is how I knew you were had to be getting some sort of compensation for spamming ForexGen ads across the internet. I am however a member of the Forex Peace Army, a free service with the primary purpose of rooting out corruption in the world of forex.

I hope you can find another broker to shill for once ForexGen goes under. You are one of the most efficient and persistent spammers I've ever encountered. Maybe your next broker will have fewer problems. If that doesn't work out for you, perhaps you should try your own version of the Nigerian 419 scam.

P.S. Tua madre era un criceto e vostro padre smelled di bacche di sambuco. (Google language tools are great!)

Last edited:
ForexGen

My Friend
Let's put some lines here:
1) Alessandro Is Introducing Broker with ForexGen
2) Alessandro & his clients are so satisfied with ForexGen services
3) Alessandro Not Looking For Another Brokers Because He will not Find
4) Alessandro looking for to be a broker in the future
5) Alessandro Collecting Data now from all the market
6) Alessandro has Immunity against scams that no one can do it with Alessandro
7) Alessandro has his own knowledge about """How To Deal"""
8) There was no 160 k with Rashid as account with ForexGen
9) Rashid withdraw all his money from ForexGen
10) There is great relation between Rashid & Felix
11) Rashid has lost some of money in trading because he used technical without fundamental analysis
12) I'm sure that you are working at least in this website
13) I'm sure that you are working with Felix
14) There's no any pending withdrawal with ForexGen
No Problem & Sorry for the long font I used but what I want to say that there some words must be big because they are big in the reality
It's Nice to meet you & It's my pleasure to talk to you
I don't said anything about Felix but Felix said bad mouse about ForexGen & many other brokers
It's not related to business but related to competitive environment but in bad way as you see
That's all Let some traders participate in the conversations & Forums
Give yourself a chance & speak with one of Forexgen representative
Then Let the time to judge on that & relax
I'm sure From the result
Thanks + Regards + Buona Notte
Ciao

Look at this...it happened with fxopen. They stole it similarly. :mad:

FXOpen.com is a scam company! Beware!

Wow..unbelievable...that is just crazy..after reading that website I just wanted to take some semi-automatic weapons and go hunt me some scammers.

What's more scary is these scammers could or probably do have ties to the Russian Mafia - not a very pleasant bunch of folks.

My respect goes out to Erlan for having the courage to speak out.

The sad thing is that all the sites mentioned at the bottom of the page are still up and running.

I seem to be new victim of them

I'm trader from Poland. I seem to be another victim of Forexgen.
They don't want to give back my money.
I sent him at least 30 mails with request of withdrawal from 3 different e-mail boxes - all of them without answer, i did not even get read confirmation.
People on live chat says that they did not get any e-mail from me.
I sent copy of my e-mails via live chat - no answer.
I requested a call back - no answer.
After login their web site I can't see any details of my account - my profile is not linked with my account - so I can't place request of withdrawal.
They reacted so fast for e-mails concernig funding the account.
They played this game with me for all last week.
The question is if they want to steal my money or only keep them longer.
Please help me !!!! Advise me how to fight with them.
Is there a chnce to get money back ??!?

Hello Adam, I have been scammed by forexgen too.
First they void my profit position of 9k usd,
then they void my profit od 40k usd on no dealing desk with fake excuse that some bank holding my positions is in a financial problem and they have to void all my profits!
They stole 50k of equity from my account.
When I decided to withdraw the rest $6900 on dec 20 to my e-gold they didnt send it and no response from them. I tried to contact them every day to get told it was sent on 22dec. on Jan 18 the told me they didnt send it yet, they have problems with egold and they need to send it through wire transfer. They are not answering to any emails on accounting@forexgen
I will go probably sue them. 50k is not a small amount. Anyone knows good Norway lawyers ? Can anyone from oslo confirm if exist this forexgen address: Ovre Slotts gate 5, Oslo, Norway ?

My Got. What a nightmare. Did you notice the police in Oslo, Interpol, FBI or something. Nobody react for it. Why do they still operate, they should be closed long time ago. Maybe we did not invest our money at all - but only played computer game delivered by them?

My Got. What a nightmare. Did you notice the police in Oslo, Interpol, FBI or something. Nobody react for it. Why do they still operate, they should be closed long time ago. Maybe we did not invest our money at all - but only played computer game delivered by them?

Now there's a scary thought. You just may have been trading on a demo account. Meanwhile they kept the money and did whatever it is scammers like them do.

Do you still pending

I'm trader from Poland. I seem to be another victim of Forexgen.
They don't want to give back my money.
I sent him at least 30 mails with request of withdrawal from 3 different e-mail boxes - all of them without answer, i did not even get read confirmation.
People on live chat says that they did not get any e-mail from me.
I sent copy of my e-mails via live chat - no answer.
I requested a call back - no answer.
After login their web site I can't see any details of my account - my profile is not linked with my account - so I can't place request of withdrawal.
They reacted so fast for e-mails concernig funding the account.
They played this game with me for all last week.
The question is if they want to steal my money or only keep them longer.
Please help me !!!! Advise me how to fight with them.
Is there a chnce to get money back ??!?

Do u received your money?

Back