• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader!

I am having an issue with a company
OH MY GOD!!!!

THERE IS ANOTHER BROKER WHO HAS STOLLEN 137,000$ FROM TRADER!!!!

IT IS FXOPEN.COM

FOR FULL STORY GO TO FXOPEN.INFO

PEOPLE PLEASE BE AWARE OR SCAM BROKERS AND ALLWAYS MAKE BIG RESEARCH BEFORE YOU DEPOSIT MONEY!!!!

USE RESPECTED AND PROVED BROKERS ONLY AND STAY AWAY FROM NEW ONES!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Thanks for working on this scam!

Forexbastards is such an important resource. There are scumbags all over the world out to steal everything and we need these consumer resources to protect ourselves.. use these pages to select your brokers carefully, obviously forexgen is a scam, hiding their real address (if they have one) and contact information at every step is the first clue.

Web site registration info for these bastards. Maybe some helpful information.
Domain Name: FOREXGEN.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin (contact@privacyprotect.org)
P.O. Box 97
All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Moergestel
null,5066 ZH
NL
Tel. +45.36946676

Registration Service Provided By: CHICAGO
Current Registrar: STARGATE HOLDINGS CORP.
IP Address: 75.125.41.130 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-TEXAS-HOUSTON
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: IIS 6
Lock Status: ok
Web Site Status: Active

Domain Name: FOREXGEN.COM
Registrar: STARGATE HOLDINGS CORP.
Whois Server: whois.stargateinc.com
Referral URL: http://www.stargateinc.com
Name Server: 2.SR1.STARGATEINC.NET
Name Server: 2.SR2.STARGATEINC.NET
Name Server: 2.SR3.STARGATEINC.NET
Name Server: 2.SR4.STARGATEINC.NET
Updated Date: 21-feb-2007
Creation Date: 02-apr-2006
Expiration Date: 02-apr-2008

Record Type: IP Address

OrgName: Everyones Internet
OrgID: EVRY
Address: 390 Benmar
Address: Suite 200
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77060

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.ev1servers.net:4321/

NetRange: 75.125.0.0 - 75.125.255.255
CIDR: 75.125.0.0/16
NetName: EVRY-BLK-17
NetHandle: NET-75-125-0-0-1
Parent: NET-75-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.EV1SERVERS.NET
NameServer: NS2.EV1SERVERS.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2007-06-11
Updated: 2007-09-18

RAbuseHandle: ABUSE477-ARIN
RAbuseName: Abuse Department
RAbusePhone: +1-713-579-2850
RAbuseEmail: abuse@ev1servers.net

RNOCHandle: NOC1445-ARIN
RNOCName: Noc
RNOCPhone: +1-713-579-2850
RNOCEmail: noc@ev1servers.net

RTechHandle: VST3-ARIN
RTechName: Stinson, Valarie
RTechPhone: +1-713-579-2850
RTechEmail: admin2@ev1servers.net

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE271-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-214-782-7802
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@theplanet.com

OrgNOCHandle: NOC1445-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Noc
OrgNOCPhone: +1-713-579-2850
OrgNOCEmail: noc@ev1servers.net

OrgTechHandle: VST3-ARIN
OrgTechName: Stinson, Valarie
OrgTechPhone: +1-713-579-2850
OrgTechEmail: admin2@ev1servers.net

Stargate is just the data center where their webservers seem to be located. Of course they will have full information on their customers.

Best of luck to recover the stolen money!

anything to cheat you!

Their customer agreement sure doesn't look very trader friendly!

TRADING LIMITATIONS.

ForexGen at any time, in its sole discretion, may limit the number of positions which Customer may maintain or acquire through ForexGen, and is under no obligation to effect any transaction for Customer’s accounts which would create positions in excess of the limit which ForexGen has set. Customer agrees not to exceed the position limits established for any contract market, whether acting alone or with others, and to promptly advise ForexGen if Customer is required to file any reports on positions.

ForexGen preserves the right to cancel any transactions found to be erroneous because of the market volatility, failure in the software or hardware of the trading platform or the connected parties. This cancellation is done without consulting with the Customer. The Customer hereby agrees on accepting the consequences of such cancellation either on, or against his favor.

ForexGen Preserves the right to ban any Customer from its trading platform, suspend any accounts temporarily or permanent at any circumstances where the account was suspected to perform one or more of the following forbidden activities:

- Illegal pip hunting.
- Illegal scalping.
- Multi IP login at the same time.
- Suspicious hedging of the same currency.
- Harmful strategies.
- Expert Advisor that are not approved by ForexGen.
- Security threatening activities.
- Any other hostile activities that threatens ForexGen, its customers, business partners and counter parties.

ForexGen risk management office has the right to estimate the risk scope and calculate the remaining funds to be paid out to the Customer after suspension. ForexGen has the sole right to cover its losses caused by the over mentioned activities prior to the suspension.

I guess in their case actually making some money and trying to withdraw it is considered a 'hostile activity that threatens ForexGen'!

to: juangecko
I have read the full report (save the recordings), and which I find a good movie script. Don't you think it would have saved FXOPEN the trouble if you had checked the IDs at submission? I sounds clumpsy if the ID collection serves to decorate archive and for reactive purposes as this one. A criminal is a criminal, it does not matter which side he/she/they belong. I'm sure FELIX & ROB will not let themselves be tricked or used by some "customer" scammist. At least, they have a reputation to protect in all interventions.

Kudos to You all

thanks for your help and alert
i think your name,Rob and Felix has been written on a platter of Gold

Burn the B*****ard:D

Guys,
Can someone enumerate the various actions that can possibly be taken against them?

Report to Interpol/FBI ??
Contact the head of state in that country ???

Would love to hear your thoughts.

thanks rob and felix you guys are really great !! nice to know we have real traders like you to watc our backs ,i am really impress with you your moves,you seem good in debt recovery ,you guys will make a good broker when you decide to be one
Thanks for the story its a real inspiration to we newbies looking for a broker ,how i wish you guys were on .i will definitely sign up with you guys !!
take care and keep up the good work

Hi, Everyone!

As a newbie in FOREX, it makes it scarry finding who is genuine and honest or a SCAM ... especially so, with the current FOREXGEN headline news.

Below is a shortlist of some brokers I was considering (forexgen was one, but I have now taken them out). I will really appreciate if anyone can assist with straightforward advice/recommendation about every one of them if possible:

interbankfx
northfinance
fxcast
fxclearing.ca
fxopen
liteforex
rfxt

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE PLEASE ... BEFORE ANY PREDATOR BROKER WILL SWALLOW ME ALIVE!

Warmest Regards.
Asiegbu

Back